Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Jame

A story about one of mah characters and her friends.

Chapter 1 - Jame

Chapter 1 - Jame
        The sun slowy slumped over the horizion to meet the waking sky. A girl turned in her sleep, trying to hide from the rays. The phone rang, distubing the peaceful silence.
        "Hello, James," the bruntte-haired girl mumbled into the ofending machine, after checking to see who was the dead man. She pulled an alarm clock fom under her pillow. "You do realise what time it is, right?"
        "Yes, Keera, it's 11:00. I just learned someting new about your demon sprit." Typing came fom is line of the phone.
        "Yes?" Keera ushered on.
        "Your not only carry fox demon blood, but I found other traces of demon in you ."
        "I'm a mutt?!" She paused for a moment. "How did you get some of my blood?! Stalker..." No reply came. "Well?"
        "You know." He sounded nervous. "The last time "Blut" showed up..." Keera was speechless. James quicky hung up before she could threaten his life, or worse...
        "What a pervert!" A brown wolf shoved open Keera's bedroom door.
        "Are you talking about me?" he grinned, jumping onto her futon, resting at her feet.
        "Amasingly, no," Keera said, petting the beast's giant head. "James. If he ever does some thing like that I swear I will tear off the blue-haired freaks wings." She growls slightly.
        The wolf laughed, slighty shaking the bed. "Your insane. Now quit threatening one of your boyfriends life. It's bad for your health." Keera grinned and headed for the door, tripping over the clothes piled miles high.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

mikita_inugirl on March 28, 2006, 12:15:09 PM

mikita_inugirl on
mikita_inugirlCoolness! ^_^