Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - How to annoy People @ a store or mall

errrrrrrrrrrr peple luv to be annoyed!!!!!!

Chapter 2 - How to annoy People @ a store or mall

Chapter 2 - How to annoy People @ a store or mall
1.Insist you don't have enough money to buy something,(that you do have enough
money to buy)then buy it anyway.

2.Start singing "Lean on Me" in the shoe store then go buy some cappuchino.

3.Say the phrases of name brands(ex.Are you gellin?)to random people.Grin dumbly while waiting for a response.

4.Act out scenes from Shakespear's "Romeo and Juliet".

5.Repeat 3 and 4.

6.Talk about you favorite cartoon/comic/manga characters as if they were real people.

7.Repeat,only with OC's.

8.Say "HI BOB!!!!" in the store alone,then insist that you were talking to your imaginary friend.

9.Wear dark glasses and bring your dog.Insist you are blind.

10.Put on some of the store's clothes and be a "Maniken for the Day".

11.Write "common egg head" on the bathroom mirrors.

12.Go in to the opposite gender's bathroom.Start drinking soda.

13.Glug your drink at the food court.

14.If your friend is with his/her crush/boy or girlfriend,Say "(insert name here)
and(insert name here)sittin in a tree.......".Continue.

15.Pretend to have a heart attack and die.When people come to help,growl at them in a creepy voice.Then walk away like nothing happened.

16.Ask if you can have people's drinks.

17.Repeat,only with food.

18.Tell people you want your cookies and stomp off.Come back like nothing happened.

19.Use a bad Brittish accent.Pretend your name is "Lamiaita" and you used to live in Britain.

20.If you get in trouble,(which you probably will.)mumble loudly about how "you hate life" or how "the voices made you do these things"Then blame laurelrokz on FAC.
I WILL HAVE DONE ALL THESE OR WILL IN THE NEAR FUTURE!!!!!@!!P:

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Sammiy303 on January 2, 2007, 9:15:37 AM

Sammiy303 on
Sammiy303lol!!! I love these tips, I tried the British one, and # 16 and 17, I also did the # 8 and 6!!! I loved the ideas so much!!! I think I'm going to try them all! yay!