Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Leading up to the event

Basicaly it's a love story with conflicts.

Chapter 1 - Leading up to the event

Chapter 1 - Leading up to the event
It was just like any other day. Beast Boy and Cyborg where playing videogames,Starfire was watching them play, Raven was reading, and robin was working out when all of a sudden the alarm went off.

"Titans truoble" Robin said.

"Where is the location in which we shall attend to the butt kicking" Starfire said

"Its just north of the tower" Cyborg explained "at the 2nd national bank."

"Perfect. That means we can kick this bad guys butt and make it back in time for "When Pricila the Pink Puddle lied" season finally." Beast Boy said excitingly.

Everyone staired at him with blank faces.

"I mean for "Naruto's" starting season. Hehe."

"Oookkk. Lets just get this over with." Raven said with her normal emotionless tone.

While the titans were on there way there was a large explosion at the bank. The bank alarms were blaring and police cars surrounded the front of the bank.

A tall man wairing light blue pants and a blue shirt with no sleeves, a necklace made of transparent crystle that was a very light blue, a dark blue belt and blue hair with blue skin and blue boots that went to his knee (all the blues are a different tone) (Feel free to draw him all you like) emerged from the bank holding a large sack of money.

"Freeze" said a police officer.

The villian said "Ok" in a calm and steady voice and pointed his hand at the cop and a beam of light blue energy came out of his hand. Once the beam hit the officers car, it froze instintly. Luckly the cop ran away before it hit. Just before the icey villian attacked again, he was hit by one of robins "bird-a-rangs"

"Stop right there" Robin demanded.

The villian simpley laughed and attacked robin. Robin dodged it and said "Titans go"

Cyborg shot his sonic cannon and starfire shot starbolts at the villian. He created an icesheild and the attacks were blocked. Beast Boy turned into an elephant and broke straight through the ice and hit the villian with his trunk and sent him flying. He got up and shot balls of ice at Beast Boy and Raven. Beast Boy got hit and was sent flying into Starfire while Raven dodged the ice ball and lifted the frozen car with her powers and through it at him. He dodged it just to be hit by cyborgs sonic cannon. He then said "Ha ha ha ha, your quite impressive fighters. Lets see you deal with this." He then held his hands toether then release them to create several ice creatures. They were short stubby creatures with sharp points all over their bodys and they were light blue. "Who are you?" Asked Robin. "My name is Ice Wick and it is a pleasure to meet you" Suddenly all of the ice creatures attacked Starfire but in stead of hitting her, they all blew up in mid air. "What happened to my creatures?" Ice Wick asked. "While you were interducing your self I planted a bomb on each one of them. Face it your finished." Ice Wick gave up then and he was taken to jail.

"Thank you so kindly friend for saveing me from those hiddous ice creatures. How ever can I repay you for such kindness." Starfire said Joyfully.

"Theres no need. I was just helping to get that fight over with."

"Oh I insist on repaying you somehow."

The next day Starfire said she was going to take a walk and Beast Boy and Cyborg were busy playing video games. "Robin will you come to your room with me? I have something to ask of you." "Why cant you ask me here?" "Its a private maner." Raven said with a wink. "Oh, I got ya." When they got to Robins room they started to makeout and eventually have sex. Mean while Starfire had just returned and asked Cyborg where Robin was. "Go check his room. I think Raven and him are still talking about Ravens problems." So Starfire went to Robins room while Beast Boy was sneaking behind her. She opened the door saying "Robin my dear friend I have bought you a pres..." She stopped in the middle of her sentence to be shocked to see that Robin and Raven were haveing sex. "How could I be so stupid to believe that you loved me." Starfire shouted while running away. She drop the present at the door when she ran. "Starfire wait, I can explain." Robin shouted as he ran to the door. He looked down at the present and then to Raven. "How long has this been going on?" "About three months." "I think time we should stop and you should leave." "I think your right" After Raven left Robin sat on his bed with the present in his lap crying. Starfire was in her room with Silky crying. Robing opened the present and began to cry even more. Stay tuned to find out what happens next.


I think I realy out did myself with this story.~.~
If you want me to continue, I need a lot of encourageing comments
So comment or there will be no second chapter.

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

InvaderAmmy00 on March 12, 2007, 5:35:02 PM

InvaderAmmy00 on
InvaderAmmy00Very nice. *turns to Robin* You selfish ******* how could you-*continues to yell and complain to Robin* meanwhile u can continue with your story

spaZzgirl8 on January 21, 2006, 8:51:40 AM

spaZzgirl8 on
spaZzgirl8raven the horror! no robin the man horror (JK)

Kratosgirl14 on January 18, 2006, 2:38:29 AM

Kratosgirl14 on
Kratosgirl14very nice, i think you should continue LOL