Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Affections revealed

Basicaly it's a love story with conflicts.

Chapter 2 - Affections revealed

Chapter 2 - Affections revealed
Peviously in this story there was a robery at 2nd national bank by Ice Wick. During the fight Robin saves Starfires life. Starfire wishes to get Robin a present. On the next day when she goes to his rome to give him the present she sees him haveing sex with Raven and runs away while dropping the present. Robin ends up alone sitting on his bed crying hard after he opened the present. And thats where we left off.

Knock knock knock. "Starfire, can I come in?" BeastBoy asked.

"No. Go away. I wish to be alone." Said in a sad voice.

"Listen I know how you feel. I mean I'm mad too because, because" BeastBoy begins to cry. "I love Raven just like you love Robin. I know what your going through. I'm just sorry we didn't get to express ourself to them earlier but that doesent mean we can't tell them how we feel now."

Meanwhile Robin was sitting on his bed crying with the present open on his lap. Inside was a picture of Starfire kissing him on the cheek and him blushing. It had a nice red frame with hearts carved all around with 'I love you' inside the hearts. On the back it said 'To the one I truely love with all of the affection in my heart, From Starfire'. Robin set the present aside and started to get dressed. Then headed for Starfires room to talk to her.

Back at Starfires room, Starfire and BeastBoy were talking about Robin and Starfire. "I mean come on, it was completely obvious that you like Robin. How come everyone else saw it except Robin." BeastBoy said. "It is the same with you and Ravin, is it not?" Starfire asked. BeastBoy said blushing "Well, yeah. But why would they still do that if they knew how we felt about the other?" As Robin approched Star's room, an explosion came from her room. Starfire screamed and Robin rushed to her door but before he could get there, the door froze shut. "Starfire, Starfire can you hear me!?" As robin was pounding on the door, Cyborg and Raven ran up behind him. "What seems to be the problem?" Cyborg asked. "I don't know I can't get in." Meanwhile inside the room BeastBoy was lying on the floor unconcous while Starfire was screaming in horor. It was Ice Wick and he was here to get revenge. "Ha ha ha, your coming with me girly." He raised a hand and attacked and froze Starfire. Just as he was about to leave, the door suddenly exploded. "Stop right there!" Robing demanded. "BeastBoy, are you alright?" Raven asked but got no response. "Yo it's time for a serious butt kicking." Cyborg declared.

"Ah nice to see you again Robin. But I'm afraid I must be leaving now." Then in a split second a wall of ice formed blocking their path to Ice Wick and Starfire. "Starfire No." Robin yelled as Ice Wick escaped, takeing Starfire with him.

"God damn it. How could I let him get away?" Robin said angerly. "It was not your fault man, he surprised us." Cyborg said. "He will pay serverly for hurting BeastBoy." Raven said with a voice so scary that both Cyborg and Robin were afraid.

"Do you think you could track Starfire's commucator?" Robin asked Cyborg. "I don't know. It might of got damaged by the ice." "Hows BeastBoy?" Robin asked "He will be out for awhile but other than that he's fine" Raven said. "Ok while the computer is searching, why don't you guys tell me whats going on with you two, BeastBoy, and Starfire?" "It's like this..." Beep beep beep. "It will have to wait. We've got a fixed location on their whereabouts." "Raven, stay here and keep an eye on BeastBoy. Cyborg, come with me." Robin told everyone.

While Robin and Cyborg were heading to the rescue, Raven was in tears talking to BeastBoys unconcous body. "BeastBoy, if you can here me, I just want to say that I'm sorry. I knew that you loved me and I loved you too, but I was tired of waiting for you to come out to me. I'm sorry I didn't come out to you but before I did Robin wanted to see me in his room. He said he was having emotional problems ever since our last encounter with Slade. To tell you the truth, so did I. I felt like I had to comfort him. Every day we would sit in his room. Talking about our feelings and eventualy we started to do... um... you know. It just felt so good to have that moment where I felt like I had no problems. I just had to keep going back to have the feeling of releaf, the feeling that nothing else in the world matters. But now I realized that you were the one I should have come to you for comfort. I'm so sorry." "Appology accepted." BeastBoy said. "*Gasp* BeastBoy your awake." Raven said excitidly while hugging him."Uh how long have you been awake?" Raven asked while turning red. "I have been awake since you started to talk and I just want to say I love you too." They both were hugging each other for a while then BeastBoy asked "What happened to Starfire and where is Robin and Cyborg?" "*Gasp* I forgot, they went to rescue Starfire from Ice Wick. We better get there to help."

"No need my dear friends. Robin and Cyborg have already saved me and kicked the Ice Wicks butt." Starfire said. "But what about what me and Robin were doing?" "Robin explained everything on the way back about how he was having emotional problems and you were comforting each other. So I forgive you both."

"Ok, now that everyone has forgiven everybody. How about we all go to the mall." Cyborg said
"Yeah" Everyone agreed.

Sorry it toke so long for the second chapter but school got in the way with all of the homework and stuff.
Please tell me what you think.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

InvaderAmmy00 on March 12, 2007, 5:38:16 PM

InvaderAmmy00 on
InvaderAmmy00Cyborgs da bomb!!!! nice story

Kratosgirl14 on January 29, 2006, 10:37:34 AM

Kratosgirl14 on
Kratosgirl14COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT!
well this is really good! you have a thing for writing!