Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - The Demon Fox

The LuCana, god of dragons, has been locked away, dorment inside his own soul for many thousands of years. The empire of Hexia, advanced race of planet conquring beings, have found out about this adn plan on controling him as a weapon...

Chapter 7 - The Demon Fox

Chapter 7 - The Demon Fox
Chapter 7: The Demon Fox

        Naku and Natami hadn't been walking that long when they spotted the giant palace. It was old. The south wing was caved in on the rooftop. There was a large hole on the west wall that Naku thought he could sneak into, but soon rethought that idea. He knew demons were smarter than to leave a hole that large unguarded.
        
        As he was thinking this he noticed a small black animal sleeping on one of the rocks beside the gape in the wall. It was a fox. Naku assumed this was another of the Reotais. Natami was squirming about behind him. He glanced back to glare at her.

        "Sorry," She whispered.

        Naku went back to viewing the castle. The fox seemed sound asleep, so maybe there was a chance to get threw if he could just ditch the noisy girl. "Natami, you need to stay here."

        "What? I didn't come all this way to sit back and watch!"

        "This is a one man job Natami. Besides, what would you do, you're no fighter."

        Natami couldn't think of a comeback. After a second of blank staring she finally sat down. "Fine, but you better come back with Flip in one piece!"

        Naku rolled his eyes and began to sneak around the trees to get in a better position. He found a dirt path that wouldn't make any sound up to the wall, but before he began to sneak up past the fox, he remembered the Arkin incident, and he took off his boots.

        As Naku went by the fox he could see that it was in fact a demon, for their were jewels incrested in his body; two on his shoulders and one on the center of his neck. Naku didn't stop to see what kind of jewels they were, he just kept a steady pace foward. The fox didn't even twitch as Naku past him.

        When he got inside the castle, Naku finaly took a breath. He took this time to look at his surroundings. It was a large throne room it seemed.There were a few sleeping bats. An old red carpet was on the floor and on the cieling was a giant painting of many dragons. This must be the old dragon god palace! They must know Tir is the lucana. Naku thought to himself. Maybe they were sent by Chaosin? No, dragons aren't as dishonorable as to send a demon out to their battles. His eyes traveled from one end of the room. One one wall at the end of the carpet was a huge stone throne, with some stains that he thought to be blood. Naku thought nothing of it and continued to walk onward.

        "He isn't here you know," a voice that Naku thought as familiar said.

        Naku looked around. "Whose there?!"

        He heard a snicker from the same person and then saw that in the corner where one of the bats once slept, there was a white haired, red eyed demon smirking in his direction. He was farely tall with light skin and a face like his cat demon brother."Do you think that my brother would be stupid enough to bring him here?"

        "S-Sanja." Naku knew this Reotai from the first battle he had fought in. Sanja had been there, on the opposing side of course, and nearly killed Naku's entire fleet along with his wolf demon brother. Naku had survived only because Colonel Feign stepped in. Thats why Naku took this job of being Shima's guardian, he owed the favor to Feign.

        Sanja stepped foward. His steel toed boots made a loud clank on the stone floor that made Naku's heart skip a beat. "How lovely, you remembered me." Sanjas eyes went from Naku to the hole that he used to enter the palace. "So you decided to join us, Koronis."

        Naku looked back to see a demon leaning against the wall. He was taller than Sanja by a few inches and had golden eyes. His hair was blood red with ebony black tips and he had dark tan skin. The demon's black leather suit was tight and showed every well toned muscle in his body. Naku noticed that he had a jewel in his neck and realized it was the fox.

        Koronis looked at his brother. "I was watching him. He didn't seem like a threat and I was busy sunbathing." His black fox tail swayed behind him lazily.

        "Whatever you say Koronis. Take care of the pest for us. I'll let you have the spoils."

        Naku's eyes widened. This was just the thing he had been afraid of. Koronis looked at Naku and licked his lips, then bared his fangs in an almost smirk.

        Naku gulped and took a defensive stance as Koronis slowly walked over to him. Sanja walked off to another part of the castle, uninterested in the massacre that was about to commence. Koronis started to circle him. "hmn, too skinny. Not enough meat, but very tender. You will do for my lunch."

        Naku was not shocked by this statement. He had always heard that one of the Reotais ate almost anything, including other demons. Koronis had to be the one that they had been talking about.

        "Tell me where Flip is." Naku said, trying not to sound unafraid.

        "who?"

        "The LuCana! Tir!"

        koronis snickered softly. "You do not need to worry about him. My brother is taking very good care of him now."


        Naku tried to get in a position to where Koronis couldn't get behind him, but it was no use. Koronis was just too quick. After a few leaps trying to get away from him, Naku had been trapt in the corner. The demon grabbed him by the neck.

        "Now I don't want to sufficate you. What should I do so as not to ruin the meat..."

        Naku kicked and flailed around, but yet again no good came of it. Koronis was too strong! Koronis was getting annoyed with his struggles and slashed at his eyes. Naku could feel his claws tearing into him. the stinging sensation in his eyeballs was nearly enough to make him pass out. He couldn't see anything, and the pain had cut out his hearing to where he could only hear scuffles. Then a yell rang in his ears. It was a female voice. Natami! Someone else was with her. Koronis was struggling to keep ahold of Naku's neck. He let go and Naku fell onto the floor. As Naku felt around to find Natami he could hear the demon fighting with this other man. Then all was quiet, and he fell to the ground and fainted.

        

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Astri on June 22, 2006, 10:23:26 AM

Astri on
AstriEep. Naku has been blinded? Owwwwww...makes my eyeballs hurt in sympathy --.--

So we have Forin the cat, Cian the mouse, Seth the dog, Sanja the unknown--or no, wait. There's a wolf that is not Sanja, so Seth must be the wolf and Sanja must be the dog--and Koronis the fox. Hmm...Koronis sounds hot. Evil, but hot ~.^

Now I'm curious as to what cavalry Natami brought, as well as just how Cian is now taking care of Tir/ Flip ^.^ Lessee then...

Trinity_Fire on May 8, 2006, 9:03:37 AM

Trinity_Fire on
Trinity_FireWai! O_____________O
The plot thickens further!! So very very interesting!!!! .__. I need more. wai.
Cooooooooontinue~!! Luvs it all! X)