Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 10 - The royalty arrives

The LuCana, god of dragons, has been locked away, dorment inside his own soul for many thousands of years. The empire of Hexia, advanced race of planet conquring beings, have found out about this adn plan on controling him as a weapon...

Chapter 10 - The royalty arrives

Chapter 10 - The royalty arrives
Chapter ten: The Royalty Arrives

        It was around midnight. Shima, Poe, and Skii were sitting in the office of the Dragonfly going over the incoming reports on the troop's progress. Poe's short self was burried under a great stack of papers.

        "I don't get why these papers weren't already in the proper files! Did someone not put them up when they were first printed?" Poe huffed.

        Shima sighed. "I told Skii to do it." Poe and Shima both looked at Skii who wasn't paying attention. "My mistake."
        

        Suddenly, Leena came running in half dressed and with her hair uncombed and flying everywhich way. "Captains! The Prince and Princess! They have arrived!"

        "What!" Poe shot up out of the pile of papers. Shima stood up and looked over at Skii, who was still not paying attention as usual.

        "Skii!"

        "WHA! Oh, what is it?" Skii said, blinking a few times.

        "The royalty has arrived."

        "GAH!"

        The three captains rushed out of the ship to find that the small ship, Manix IX, had indeed landed. Princess Nadia was already halfway down the ramp. She looked very elegant and beautiful as she walked, her brown hair tied back in a small bun and a pink dress that dropped of her shoulders and fit her small figure to a T.

        As she reached them, all three captains bowed.

        "Its a pleasure to see you, Princess." Poe, who was right in front of her, said while bowing.

        Nadia smiled. "Thank you Poe." Her eyes then went to Shima. "and YOU!"

        "hm?" Shima stood and looked down at Nadia.

        "You stole my guardian you fiend! I have come to get him back."

        Shima was confused. "What are you talking about, Princess?"

        "Naku! Colonal Feign told me you took him! where is he!!!"

        "Er..." Shima didn't know how to respond to this. At the moment, he was busy cursing out his big brother inside his head.

        "Princess, please calm down," Skii said in the politest tone he could manage.

        "Its no use. My sister is a brat." A voice said from the top of the ramp. They all looked up to see Kreedeth standing there in all his glory, as if a general standing on newly claimed land.

        "Prince Kreedeth..." The captains bowed their heads.

        "I am not a brat, Kreedeth" Nadia said huffily as he walked up next to her. "I simply want my guardian back."

        "Who cares about some little guardian boy." Kreedeth said, only half paying attention to his sister.

        "Naku isn't just a guardian! he was my friend and I want him back....give him back!" and with that She started hitting shima upside the head repeatedly.

        "ow,princess,ow,stop,ow!"

        Poe sighed and looked at the sky. "This is gonna be a long day."
        

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Astri on June 22, 2006, 10:49:21 AM

Astri on
AstriAgain it went all lined :perplexed: But I am liking Nadia more and more. Whacking Shima upside the head? Feel sorry for Shima, but can't help laughing in praise of Nadia. I can only imagine what she's gonna do when Shima tells her that Naku "died"...an A-bomb'll have NOTHING on her. The whole planet will probably hear her scream.

Let me fetch earplugs, and then I shall continue on...

Trinity_Fire on May 10, 2006, 3:00:36 AM

Trinity_Fire on
Trinity_FireHhm, rather short chapter, but very nice. :3 Wai, such nice dialogue! And so so very very interesting. :) 3 days, 10 chapters! just unbelievable. O_O
Sugooooooooooooooi!