Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 11 - insert random chapter name here

The LuCana, god of dragons, has been locked away, dorment inside his own soul for many thousands of years. The empire of Hexia, advanced race of planet conquring beings, have found out about this adn plan on controling him as a weapon...

Chapter 11 - insert random chapter name here

Chapter 11 - insert random chapter name here
Chapter 11: <insert random chapter name here>

        Arkin sat on the inner chair at the Inn table with his feet propped up on the chair beside him. Sala was on the table dipping his head into a glass to get a gulp of ale. Naku was leaning against the wall with Gii playing around on his left shoulder. Natami and Ookami were also sitting at the table.

        "So Sala and Gii are our elementals...I always expected elementals to look a bit different," Arkin said after Ookami had explained everything to him.

        "Well we have different forms, sweety," Sala replied with a smile.

        Natami hit her head on the table. "My lord, they were made for eachother. Sala is like, a mini arkin plus flames!"

        Sala looked over at Natami. "I shall take that as a compliment."

        "Whatever." Natami lifted her head and looked over at Ookami. "Elder, are you sure these too little...things will be enough to get Flip back?"

        Ookami nodded. "The journey may still prove challenging...but They will aid them greatly."

        "Wait, what do you mean them? You mean us right?"

        Ookami looked at Natami and said, "No, we are staying here. We don't need to tag along."

        "But-!"

        "No, Natami. Arkin, Naku, and the elementals can handle this. "

        Natami slumped down in her chair and continued to brood as the others went on with the conversation.

        "How will we find Flip?" Arkin asked. "If I'm somewhere in the area, I can smell his soul, but I can't even sense it this far away."

        "I got a bit of information out of that fox demon before he got away. They took him to Carta. Once you get there, you should be able to find him."

        Sala looked up at Arkin. "Who is it we're after?"

        "A dear friend of mine."

        "Well, if its a friend of yours, Arkin dear, I'm sure I'll love him." Sala said as he flew up to Arkin's shoulder.

        Arkin smiled. "You will."



***********************


        Nadia was now laying in one of the bedrooms the the Dragonfly. Her hair had been tossed out of her bun and her makeup was running down her face from all the tears she had shed moments before. Shima had told her about Naku's fall off the cliff and she had to run out and get away from everyone.

        She sat up and rubbed her eyes. "Oh Naku, why?"

        The door opened and Nadia stood up. It was the half-dressed Leena standing at the door.

        "Oh! Princess! What are you doing here in my room?"

        "Please pardon me," Nadia said, doing her best to hide her bloodshot eyes. "I did not know this room was taken."

        "It's perfectly fine your highness." Leena said, bowing. As she looked back up at the princess, her eyes filled with concern. "May I ask why you have been crying?"

        Nadia sat back down on the bed looking down at her feet. "The person We...I came to get...isn't here anymore."

        Leena blinked a few times and then realized who she would be talking about. "You mean Naku?"

        Nadia nodded. "He was...My friend..." Tears started bursting from her eyes once again. "why did he have to come on this stupid mission, its all Feign and Shima's fault! Damn them! Damn them to oblivion!"

        Apon hearing these words spoken about Shima and Feign, Leena became angry. Her hand drew up and she slapped the princess without any warning. Nadia just sat there holding her cheek and staring at Leena like she was trying to figure out what just happened.

        "Pull yourself together, it was Naku's final decision to take the job and stop being your guardian to help Shima! And if he was really your friend, do you think that he would want you sitting here blubbering over him!? No! " Leena finaly calmed down and bowed her head. "I apologize, Princess..."

        Nadia finaly let her hand down. Her cheek was now a fleshy pink. "Its alright...I deserved it. I guess I was being a big baby..."

        Leena sat down next to Nadia. "Its okay to be a baby sometimes...But you have to be strong in situations like this."

        "I know..."

        Leena smiled and just sat with the sad princess for awhile talking about nothing in general, but making friends fast.


********

        In the Office, Poe and Shima were discussing farther plans when Skii ran in, seeming to be in a panicked state.

        "Kreedeth is gone!!!!"

        Shima jumped up from his seat, Poe fell from his, and they both yelled simultaniously, "What?!?"

        The three of them searched high and low, but the prince was no where in sight.

        "How could this have happened!? You were sopposed to be watching him Skii!" Poe said, almost snarling.

        "I was! I turned around for one second and-"

        Shima inturrupted him. "We don't need and explanation, we need to find him. Skii, you stay here with the princess. Poe and I shall venture out to find the tyrant."

        Skii nodded. "Alright."

        And with that Shima and Poe set out to find the prince, hoping that no kalimnians found him first...



        

        

        



        


        

        

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Astri on June 22, 2006, 10:53:59 AM

Astri on
AstriSala getting drunk? O.O Why does that sound like a bad thing? Cute, but bad?

Sudden note of curiosity. If Arkin kissed an elemental, what would happen? O.O

Well, anyway, looks like the scream was adequately weathered. Time to go on...
...
...?
!!!
Oh no! No more! TT.TT

Oh well, guess I'll just have to wait...

Trinity_Fire on June 5, 2006, 9:05:21 AM

Trinity_Fire on
Trinity_FireOooh, so very very interesting! Though, there are now so many characters I might need to start writing them down! XD
Ooh, so lovely. Oh, and I never mentioned this before, but I really like the names you use. pretty pretty named, yup, but not too outlandishly fantasy, y'know?
Lovely. Keep it up! ^____^-