Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - One-shot

Foxx and Iteco are friends....but how long will that last? Song-fic....Jun-Jun sux at summeries T3T...ums....>.>....some spoilers for Suki readers...>.<

Chapter 1 - One-shot

Chapter 1 - One-shot
Who Knew

By: monkey_banana_smoothie

MBS notes: i REALLY need to do something VERY nice for Foxx-san. =3= I'm being WAY to mean to her T3T ...and i know I have to. its how her life runs. i guess it'll get better soon. I hope =3=

Foxx: MBS-sensei, you're forgiven. I've already told you that.

MBS: IT STILL ISN'T RIGHT TO ABUSE YOU LIKE THAT! I NEED TO DO SOMETHING SO NICE TO YOU! I NEED TO MAKE IT ALL UP TO YOU! 'SORRY' JUST ISN'T ENOUGH!!!! -sob, sob-

Foxx: o.O...well...then....how about...you take a break?

MBS: NO! I have to finish all of it!

Foxx: o.O o...k...don't pop a blood vessel.

MBS: -blood vessel explodes- -dead-

Middle = Song Part
Over here = Story

Disclaimer: MBS doesn't own Naruto or the song Who Knew and never, ever, ever, EVER will because that'll suck if she did. :3 (is it just MBS or is MBS player-hating on herself? :\)

Who Knew © P!nk
Naruto © Masashi Kishimoto
Characters made by MBS © MBS *duh*

~*~*~
You took My hand
You showed me How
Foxx smiled as she stared at Iteco. He was holding her hand as he walked her to the Academy of Hanma. She looked away as she blushed lightly, thinking they looked like a couple, though Ty would never let that happen.

“Ite-kun?” she asked, finally looking up.

“Hm?” he mumbled in reply.

“Do you think I'll ever be a shinobi like you, Ite-kun?”

You promised me you'd be around
Uh huh
That's right

Iteco smiled and looked at her. “Why of course.”

“And that you'll always be here?”

“...sure....I'll be here forever...and ever....”

I took your words
And I believed
In everything
You said to me
Yeah huh
That's right


“Foxx,” Mari Kimi, a school bully, came up to her with her hands on her hips. The young hanma looked up boredly from her book she was reading slowly for fun.

“What do you want, Mari-san?” asked Foxx, not understanding that Kimi was going to insult her.

“I can't BELIEVE Iteco-san would hang out with YOU.”

“Ite-kun and I are best friends. He and I are closer than you and your friends. We'll always be that way.”

“Tch. Yeah right. I bet you anything...if in 3 years, in not a few months from now.....you two will hate eachother. Iteco and you are exact opposites! You're a monster, while he's perfect in any possible way.”

Foxx shut her book hard and slammed it on the desk.

If someone said three years from now
You'd be long gone
I'd stand up and punch them out
Cause they're all wrong
I know better
Cause you said forever
And ever
Who knew?
“AH! KIMI-CHAN!” other students screamed as they saw their friend slam into the wall and cough up a bunch of blood. They all looked in the direction of which she came from....Foxx was standing there cracking her fists.

“Ite-kun and I will be friends til the end. He said forever and ever....Kimi....you don't know a THING about Ite-kun and my relationship!” The teacher came in then and saw Foxx getting ready to punch Kimi again. He appeared behind her and held her back from attacking.

“FOXX! SETTLE DOWN! WHAT'S GOTTEN INTO YOU?! DO YOU WANT ME TO GET ELDER-SAMA DOWN HERE?!” he scolded her. She growled and foam came out of her mouth.

“Ew! The beast is rabid!” she heard someone scream sarcasticly. Anger rushed threw her veins. Iteco appeared in front of her.

“Foxx, calm down,” he said. She blinked, all the anger rushing away. She blushed and didn't look up at him. She shyly looked away.

“I'm sorry, Ite-kun.”

“Iteco, take Foxx to Elder-sama. She's suspended...again....until she can control her actions once again,” the teacher ordered.

“Bu-but, Alem-sensei. I promise she won't do it. I know she won't. I know her better than anyone.”

“Yes, sir.” Foxx leaned around Iteco and said to Kimi, “G-gomen, M-Mari-chan.”

“Get out of here, you demon!” one of Kimi's friends shouted. Foxx winced at the last word. It stung her.

Iteco looked down at her and sighed. “Alright, Alem....I'll take her to Elder-sama. We'll make sure she'll behave better once she returns. Promise. C'mon, Foxx.”

“She'd better, Iteco, or you know she won't be allowed her anymore.”

“Then you'll be the monster now, wouldn't you?” he snickered. Alem rolled his eyes.

“Get her out of my sight. We have classwork to do.”

“Right.” Foxx walked away slowly with Iteco by her side. Iteco glanced at the Kimi before the two of them left. He smirked evilly, no one seeing it, though.

'That's great to see,' he chuckled mentally, 'I know now that I'll keep Foxx alive...until she grows to be a nuisance.'

~Outside~

“Hey, Foxx-san, look at it on the bright side...now that you're not stuck in that crappy school for a while, you and I get to hang out longer. Kira-san could join us to.”

Foxx smiled shyly, “Really, Ite-kun?”

“Yeah. And if you never return there, hell. I'll teach you to be a shinobi!”

Remember when we were such fools
And so convinced and just too cool

Foxx didn't answer. She looked down at the ground and kicked a rock out of her way.

“Something wrong, Foxx-san?” asked Iteco.

“...Ite-kun? How come everyone calls me a 'monster' or 'beast' or 'demon' or 'devil' or--”

“Don't listen to them.”

“B-but, you heard them today, didn't you? They call me those things every day. It hurts....”

“Ignore it. No matter what people call you, remember that you're better than them. You're cooler than them. Cause you have Makami-sama, you don't have rules and such strict curfews like some kids, you're trained by Elder-sama, you got a twin sister whose awesome than any of their asses want to be, you also got Ty, whose a pain in the @$$ sometimes, but never the less the greatest elder sibling in the village, and....you got me.” Foxx looked to where his voice was coming from, to find his face inches from hers. She instantly blushed a bright red and stopped breathing properly. “Heh-heh....” He straightened up and leaned away from Foxx's face. She sighed heavily, suddenly remembering how to breath.

“Ite-kun?”

“Hmm....?”

“You'll be here forever right....? You and I will always be friends, right?”

Iteco laughed a bit before responding, “You asked me that this morning. Of course I will.” Foxx smiled and looked away again.

(this isn't part of the song) 7 Years Later (this isn't part of the song)

Oh no
No no
Foxx glared at Iteco. “ITE-KUN!” she shouted angerly, “TODAY I'LL KILL YOU! I'LL TAKE REVENGE FOR ALL THE INNOCENT LIVES YOU HAVE KILLED! I SWEAR NOT TO HOLD BACK ANYTHING!”

I wish I could touch you again
That was just talk. Inside, her soul was hurting with every hit she threw, every kunai that she tried to stab her ex-friend with nailed her in the heart, every jutsu messed with her memories. The battle she was forced into wasn't helping her. Her brain still registered Iteco as her friend.

I wish I could still call you friend

She didn't want to call him that, though. That would show that she was weak. She wasn't weak.

I'd give anything

(not part of the song) 3 weeks later (not part of the song)
The hanma pulled her knees closer to her chest as she sat in her room. Sasuke came down the stairs with a bowl of miso soup.

“Hey, Foxx-san, I thought I could—hm....?” the Uchiha noticed her sitting on her floor, not really responding to him. “You ok....? Are you going to cry?”

When someone said count your blessings now

Sasuke put a hand on her shoulder. She still didn't respond.

'fore they're long gone

A liquid emotion fell from her eyes. 'I bet you anything...if in 3 years, if not a few months from now...you two will hate eachother,' Kimi's words flew around Foxx's head, stinging and burning her mentally. She buried her head deeper in to her knees.

“Foxx-san, you're starting to scare me....you've been acting like this ever since the chuunin exams....are you alright? You haven't moved from this spot at all....you haven't eaten, trained with the team, you skipped many missions, and you won't speak to me....are you alright?”

“Why....?” she sighed. Sasuke put his hand on her back. “Why....why was I supposed....supposedto kill him?!” Sasuke stared blankly at her.

“Foxx....”

I guess I just didn't know how
I was all wrong
They knew better

“Mari-chan was right....we'd never make it past three years!”

Sasuke looked away for a moment then looked back at her moved to her side and sat there.

'Of course I'll be here forever,' Iteco's voice echoed threw the hanma's head, 'Where else would I go?'

Still you said forever
And ever
Who knew

(not part of the song) 3 years later (not part of the song)

Yeah Yeah

Foxx grabbed her bleeding arm and turned to the cliff she just fell off of. Her eyes hastily searched for the thing chasing her, failing with every passing second.

I'll keep you locked in my head

“Looking for me?” a voice from behind her said. It sounded so familiar.

Until we meet again

“N-no way,” she gasped.

Until we meet again

A name she hadn't said in a long time slipped out of her mouth, “Iteco.....!”


THE END


MBS: Liked it?! COMMENT THEN! >w< TELL MEH! I DUN READ MINDS! o, FYI: tiz a test—and might be my last—story for FAC!...if it didn't work, I'm gonna start posting them on dA or Quizilla.....you'll find my stories, trust me :3 if you dun, then ask for my SN on either site, and I'll tell you. >.>

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment