Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Preperations

My pokemon character. She has emerald eyes, short fire red hair, 13, wears jeans, and long sleeve shirt with white sleeves, and blue main part. She lives in Blackthorn City Johto. (I know it seems kinda short...I'll work on that...)

Chapter 1 - Preperations

Chapter 1 - Preperations
Kyisha yawned and sat up, looking around her room. Something caught her eye that was sitting at the end of her bed. It was a sparkling pokéball with a note beside it with her name on it. She read it to herself:

Kyisha,
I know that you are leaving for your first journey today. I wish you luck and to help you just in case you run into any trainers on the way, I think you should have the pokémon inside the pokéball. He’ll be really helpful. I also hope that these three years of school over all the pokémon in our world will be helpful. I’ll see you later.
Claire


Kyisha gently smiled and took the pokéball, putting it in her backpack. She picked it up, put her shoes on, and walked down to an empty kitchen. Her smile faded as she walked through the house, empty, like the kitchen. She pulled a key out of her pocket and went out the door, locking it behind her. She stuffed it back into her pocket and started south. She was startled to find none of the usual mobs of hikers were on the path. She continued on toward New Bark Town on the Rapidash, she borrowed from a neighbor. This made traveling much faster, but didn’t help that she was going on the side of a mountain.
“Rap…Rap…Rap…Rapidash!” Rapidash panted.
She continued going on the side until she came before a forest. Then, she headed down the mountain, swerving past the trees. The sunlight was replaced by trees and a road came before her. She followed the path until it turned. She turned to the mountains and started off in that direction.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment