Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Professor Elm

My pokemon character. She has emerald eyes, short fire red hair, 13, wears jeans, and long sleeve shirt with white sleeves, and blue main part. She lives in Blackthorn City Johto. (I know it seems kinda short...I'll work on that...)

Chapter 2 - Professor Elm

Chapter 2 - Professor Elm
Kyisha halted at the edge of a small town. She patted the Rapidash on the head, thanking it.
“You can go back home, now. There is a path over there,” She pointed northwest, “If you follow that to the north, you’ll reach your farm.”
The Rapidash understood and left in a hurry. She bustled toward the town, with a bit of energy. Minutes later she came upon a rather large building. She went to the front of the building and knocked on the door. A tall, thin man with a lab coat on. He had dark brown hair and silver eyes.
“Yes?” the man said, “How may I help you?”
“May I speak with Professor Elm, please?” Kyisha said.
“One moment.” He called, turning his back to her. Moments later, a thin man with glasses, and a dusty brown, tufted hair.
“Yes?” He said briskly.
“Professor Elm? Could I get my starter pokémon?” She asked politely.
“Of course. Please follow me.” He said letting her into the laboratory. She stepped in as the Professor closed the door behind her. He walked up through the halls and stopped in front of a room. As they entered, Kyisha noticed the shelves were holding a lot of pokéballs on them. From top to bottom, left to right and through the whole room were pokéballs by the millions. He went toward a locked cupboard, and he took out a key. He unlocked it, opened the cupboard, and turned back to her.
“Now, which one would you like; I have Chikorita, the grass type pokémon; Cyndaquil, the fire type pokémon; and Totodile, the water type pokémon.” He told Kyisha.
“I’ll have a Chikorita, please.” Kyisha replied.
He nodded and took a pokeball from a cushion, handing it to her.
“Thank you.” She said politely.
“Here, you’ll need this. It’s the most recent model, and it has all the pokemon in the newly discovered regions.” He said, handing her a thin looking, rectangular device.
“Thank you.” She repeated.
“You’re welcome.” He said happily.
Kyisha walked outside and wandered outside. She started to head east toward the tunnel leading toward the Elite Four Stadium. She smirked and continued through the darkened tunnel.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment