Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Team Rocket and the New Ability

My pokemon character. She has emerald eyes, short fire red hair, 13, wears jeans, and long sleeve shirt with white sleeves, and blue main part. She lives in Blackthorn City Johto. (I know it seems kinda short...I'll work on that...)

Chapter 3 - Team Rocket and the New Ability

Chapter 3 - Team Rocket and the New Ability
The sunlight came suddenly and Kyisha shielded her eyes. Since she had left Professor Elm’s lab, no one-human or pokémon appeared on the path. She felt something was going on, so she stopped and dug into her backpack. She got the small pokéball out and threw it into the air. I still don’t know what kind of pokémon Claire gave me…Well, I’m about to find out... With a flash, a shape appeared in moments in front of her.
“Grr…” barked the little pokemon. Its fur was red and black with a creamy colored tail, tuft on, and below its head. It growled again, and she stepped back. She bumped into something or someone. She slowly turned around. There, a boy stood, he had messy black hair, emerald green eyes, and wore a black uniform with an “R” on the front.
“Hand over your pokémon, girl.” He said in a voice that sent shivers down her spine.
“Grow!!” yapped the little pokémon, Growlithe. From its mouth came flames rolling and thick. Kyisha had lept to the side, barely dodging the red-hot intenseness of the fire. The boy, about her age, made no movement to dodge this attack. A silvery bird pokémon swooped down, landing in front of him. A barrier appeared in front of it, stopping the fire.
“That’s good, Sky.” He said calmly and turned to Kyisha once more, “Now, give me the pokéball for that ball of fur and your other pokémon. If you refuse, you’ll regret it.”
She sat there, shaking. Usually I’m not this way. What’s going on with me? She stuttered, “N-n-no. All I have is the Growlithe and a Chikorita. N-neither of them have actually been in battle…”
“Humph.” He spoke quietly to himself, “I don’t think the boss’ll care if he gets runts… Are you a new trainer?”
“Y-yes…” she spoke softly, “W-why?”
“Listen to me: If you don’t want to be pushed around harder than I did today, then join Team Rocket.” He said forcefully as he mounted the sky pokémon.
She looked at Growlithe, who was still growling and snarling at the Rocket Member.
“My hair may be red, but I’m not evil,” she said with a brave tone coming from nowhere, “Growlithe, Flamethrower!”
Growlithe did so without any hesitation. Moments later, Kyisha heard a loud thud. She looked toward the direction from which she heard to find the Rocket Member black and unconscious. The sky pokémon dipped down and picked him up, flying away quickly. The little puppy pokémon yipped and wagged its tail triumphantly. He lept forward and Kyisha caught him. He licked her face affectionately. She looked around and her eyes transfixed on the glittering ocean.
“Wow, it’s so beautiful.” Kyisha exclaimed.
Growlithe turned to the ocean too. She put Growlithe on the ground, took off her backpack, and took out a notebook and a pencil, then sitting down. She sat there for 10 minutes, sketching the wondrous scene before her. Her hands danced across the sheet of paper. It seemed as if she were tracing a snapshot of the scene. She would glance up at the ocean and then down at the paper. Once she was finished, she showed it to Growlithe.
She heard aloud something between words and barking “It looks real!”
A confused and freaked out, she stuttered, “W-who said that?”
Growlithe barked and pawed at her knee. Kyisha finally understood what was going on, “I-I can understand you?”
“Yeah, I guess so…But, just so you know, my name is Eni.” She heard again this time clearer.
“So does this mean I can talk to all pokémon?”
“I don’t know…Take out that Chikorita you got earlier to see if you can.”
“Okay…”
She dug in her backpack and found a small pokéball. She threw it in the air and a flash of light came out. There stood a small green pokémon with a leaf sticking out of its head.
“Chikorita!” it exclaimed, “Oh, I’m not at the lab…Well, at least I won’t be tested on anymore.”
Kyisha sighed, “Well, that answers my question…”
“Huh? You must be my new trainer. My name is Brute,” said the little pokémon.
“Okay, it’s official; I can understand any pokémon…” Kyisha told herself.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment