Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Hotep Kaiko

My pokemon character. She has emerald eyes, short fire red hair, 13, wears jeans, and long sleeve shirt with white sleeves, and blue main part. She lives in Blackthorn City Johto. (I know it seems kinda short...I'll work on that...)

Chapter 4 - Hotep Kaiko

Chapter 4 - Hotep Kaiko
Kyisha stood up, and silently went toward the constant waves of the ocean. The salty sea air spiked her nose and made the hair on the back of her neck stick up. She hopped as she took off her socks and shoes at the end of the grass. Brute happily followed, but Eni gladly stayed where he was. The warm sand sank between her toes as she gently walked across the small beach. The waves caressed her feet as it rolled past the shoreline, then retracting swiftly. To her left, she heard the rhythmic pace in the sand. When she turned to see what was causing this noise, she found it was a charcoal-black haired boy. He was wearing dirty jeans and a black t-shirt. His eyes were deep green and he had an expression that said, “Run!! I gotta ticked off Mankey behind me!!” He was about her age and was frantically running from something.
“Saitu!! Calm down!!” he shouted at the large bird pokémon chasing him. It had a tuft of feathers on its head and the tip of it was red. Around its head, the feathers were white. The tip of its orange beak looked as if it was dipped in gray paint. The rest of its feathers were a mix of dark gray and light gray. In its beak was a bright yellow and white pokéball. “Nao! Odaira! Someone! Help!!!”
Kyisha giggled as she looked down at Brute. “Could ya get a hold of that pokémon with your Vine Whip?”
“Yep, will do.” alleged Brute.
Brute extended vines from nowhere. The kid ran by with the bird pokémon behind him and Brute grabbed a hold of it. The brightly colored pokéball dropped from its beak as it struggled to get loose from the small pokémon’s vines.
“Relax! How come you’re so mad?” Kyisha told yet asked the squirming pokémon.
“He got me wet!! And the water was salty! I hate salty water on my feathers!!” it squawked.
“Eni? Could you dry him off?” she asked the Growlithe sitting quite a ways away. He bounded up and quickly gathered some fire and released it above the pokémon. A couple seconds later, the fire faded. “Thank you, Eni… Better?”
The pokemon relaxed and Brute released its vines. The bird pokémon’s owner stood there, his jaw dropped down. From the direction they had come, two pokémon lazily walked up. One of them was about 2 ½ feet tall and had yellow & white spiked fur. A Jolteon. The other spider-like one was about 2 times taller than the Jolteon and its body was red and black. It had 1 horn on its head, and had yellow & purple striped legs. An Ariados.
“H-How…d-did you…d-do that?” the boy asked, stuttering.
“Hm? Oh, I can understand pokémon.” She stated mindlessly.
“What?!?!” He shouted.
“Yeah, I took it pretty hard too…” she muttered rather loudly.
“B-but…wait, aren’t you a beginner trainer?! I’ve been at this for 3 years and you can calm Saitu within minutes!!!!” he bellowed, confused.
“So? I could have been at it for 3 years but I decided to learn more from a gym leader. You have a problem with that? Oh, and besides the fact that your Staraptor is hurt.” She told the kid. He looked all over the bird. “There, on its left leg. How could ya miss that?”
“Oh…” he whispered silently. He took out a bottle that had a sprayer on the top. It was purple and a bit of white. He sprayed the cut on his Staraptor. Slowly, the wound seemed to vanish from its leg. “Sorry for bothering you…”
“Its okay…?” she questioned.
“Hotep”
“Mine’s Kyisha. Could I join you on your journey??”
“Sure.”

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment