Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Chapter Two

Many years ago,there was an elegant,mysterious dragon.This dragon could mold any clay,so he made a rare race that appeared every thousand years...And the poster...appears before the next mage is ready.Zayli...the mage...a poster,from a dear friend...

Chapter 2 - Chapter Two

Chapter 2 - Chapter Two
I was half asleep when I heard a few knocks on my door. I unknowingly groaned to tell whomever was at the door that I could hear them.

"I'm going to work now, Zayli. Josiah's pills are on the table. Make sure he takes them. Mom'll be here at 9... 'Til then, please watch him. If he misbehaves, call my cell." my dad called through the door. "He'll make his own breakfast."

I groaned again loudly. "Ze wake 'et?"

"What?"

"Is he awake yet?" I said a little more clearly.

"Yeah."

"'Kay..."

I clumsily got out of bed, and walked to my door, into the hallway. I closed the door behind me and walked through the living room and into the kitchen/office. I grabbed a bowl from a cupboard, a spoon from a drawer, the milk from the fridge, the box of Frosted Cheerios, and made myself a bowl of cereal. After that, I yawned and started the computer up.

"Josiah... go take your pills..."

Josiah was silent, watching TV as if I hadn't said a thing.

"Josiah!"

"What?"

"Take your pills."

"Ppbt!" he said, sticking out his tongue.

"You know... I can call... Dad if you... don't take them..."

"Fine," With that, he took his pills, made his own breakfast, and watched even more TV.

I went on the Internet to watch some episodes of a few different animes. After some episodes, I checked my e-mails. When my mom came in, I exited out of my programs on the computer and went back into my room.

I sat there on my bed, looking at, admiring the poster I had gotten the other night. Suddenly, I caught a flicker of movement. What I had saw move, was the dragon's tail.

"Huh? I must still... be half asleep..." I told myself.

I said that to myself, yet I didn't believe it.

"Just to be sure..." I gently touched the seemingly flat surfaced poster.

"HUH?!" I said aloud, because the picture on poster had rippled and my finger went into the picture. I was horror struck! "N-no wonder it costed so much!"

To make things even stranger, a voice rang out quietly in my room, "Emoc... Emoc, gnuoy egam..."

Without even thinking, and a bit against my will, I stood up, and climbed into the rippling poster.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment