Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Chapter Three

Many years ago,there was an elegant,mysterious dragon.This dragon could mold any clay,so he made a rare race that appeared every thousand years...And the poster...appears before the next mage is ready.Zayli...the mage...a poster,from a dear friend...

Chapter 3 - Chapter Three

Chapter 3 - Chapter Three
I could hear and feel the cool salty air rush past my face. So, I was falling. My eyes were clamped shut. I would either hit the water, hit rocks, or doubtfully, be caught by someone or something. My chest was silent, as if held in a chokehold. Otherwise, I would've screamed. Worse yet, I was in my pajamas, without any shoes. 'I'm gunna die!'

"Ton no ym hctaw! Gnah ni ereht, gnuoy egam!" This came from something above me. It was the same voice that had called me here.

A green, black, silver, and red blur swooped by my side and that was all the more I could see before I had to close my eyes once more. I felt something touch my back, tenderly at first. But then I felt something sharp scrape me and then clamp onto my shirt.

I wasn't falling anymore. More like rising, so I opened my eyes. I looked down and saw the rigid, jagged, pointed rocks below me, with the violent oceanic waves crashing against them.

"Ha...uoy od ton evah ot yrrow tuoba meht eromyna. Uoy era efas htiw em, gnuoy egam..." spoke the voice again.

I looked up to whatever was holding a tight grip onto my pajama top.

"Ah?!" I gawked, looking up to the same exact dragon from the poster, "D-dragon?!"

"E-esaelp... od ton elggurts... ro uoy gniog ot llaf, gnuoy egam..."

"P-please! Let go of me! At least don't hurt me!" I whimpered loudly, clamping my eyes shut.

"Huh? Yhw dluow I truh uoy?" questioned the dragon in the strange language.

Without even realizing how far we had ascended, it moved aside and put me down slowly at the heart of the ledge.

The dragon yet again spoke in the unfamiliar tongue and this time, I paid no attention to what it had said. I was trying to get away. But... I couldn't move.

I was still quite startled from what had happened. That was probably why I couldn't move. The dragon was barely hovering an inch off the ground. With an unexpected flash of light, the place where the massive, elegant creature was, was replace with... a boy. His hair had been blown upward when he appeared. With the dim light, it made the very dark color of his hair emmit a wonderous black. His currently closed eyes gently opened, and I could see the same dragon's eyes looking at me. What surprised me the most, was that he was wearing denim jeans and a dark blue shirt. He gently smiled at me and opened his mouth.

"Sorry for scaring you like that, young mage." he said with a calm, cool voice.

"Um... sorry... but... mage?"

"Huh?" he said, looking startled, which he probably shouldn't have been, "I guess Old Man never bothered to search for you... too bad... I found you first.. Now he owes me lunch..."

"Old man?"

"Oh, the previous mage. I worked with him a while back... Probably when I was... 10,000 years old... around then..."

"How old would that make you now?" I questioned.

"Uh... 14,007... I think I just had my birthday last month..."

"But... you look like you're 14...my age."

"Yeah, that's how it goes... looks go by thousands..." He pondered off, "That reminds me..."

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment