Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Nect Guardian's Ekyt Remembers

A Fan-fic about the guardian in training. Don't worry, there are two guardians, Knuckles isn't done yet.
This is going to be an actual series, so check back for updates!

Chapter 2 - Nect Guardian's Ekyt Remembers

Chapter 2 - Nect Guardian's Ekyt Remembers


Linda-Su is a fictional sister of Julie-Su.

Next Guardian Presents:



Issue 2



Back at camp, Shadow and Ekyt talked out their differences…for about 2 seconds.” “Jerk!” “Creep!” Knuckles and Tails laughed as the two tumbled around the grass. They began commentating. “Oh, a vicious uppercut to the jaw, can Shadow recover.? Oh, he does with a nice punch to the solar plexus.”

Sonic sped between them. “Cool it, guys. We're on the same team.” That made sense. “He's right.” Ekyt said.” “So he is.” Shadow stated. They shook on it. Ekyt went for a walk.

So, Linda-Su had been taken. So had he… by her beauty. He remembered the arrest.



Flashback

“You'll never get away with this.” Ekyt said through Gritted teeth. “Oh, but I will.” His captor grinned. He backhanded the shackled 17-year-old across the face. Ekyt stared into his own face. The evil him (remember the cosmic interstate?) grinned into his batter faced. “I have work to do. I bid you…ado.” He left, white trench coat billowing in the wind.

Ekyt struggled to free himself, but could not. Fortunatly, Knuckles chose this moment to appear. “Thanks for coming.” Knuckles grinned. “My pleasure.” He snapped the chains with his sharp knuckles. “We gotta stop that cheap knock-off before he does real damage.”



Back in Knothole Village



“Queen?” the parallel Ekyt inquired. Asleep. Good. She would stay that way forever.



Later



Ekyt and Knuckles raced to the scene of the murder. King Acorn was beside himself with anger. “You!” He turned to Ekyt. “Arrest him, constable.” The world seemed to stop as a beautiful deep pink echidna with sparkling green eyes came into the room. Ekyt shook himself from his daze and tried to reason with them. “Save it, punk.” The constable, Linda-Su, as the king had called her, kneed him hard in the stomach and handcuffed his hands behind his back. As he was being escorted from the room, he pleading with King Acorn. The King gave him twenty-four hours to catch the real culprit. He had, with help from Sonic. He was given a full pardon.



End Flashback



Ekyt smiled at the memory. He had been cutting at a strong stick. He carved the ancient Echidna symbol for camaraderie. He rejoined the group and tried to sleep. He decided to take guard duty. This as his decision, as he felt the others should rest.

He stood alone and watched, eyes darting around for a threat. Shadow materialized next to him in the dark. “'Lo Shadow.” Ekyt took it in stride. “what can I do for you?” Shadow looked almost pained as he asked “You can help… Tell me about…my past”



Next issue:



Shadow's past (In my fan fic, anyway.)

Comments

Comments (7)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Cowgirl05 on June 30, 2006, 1:51:47 AM

Cowgirl05 on
Cowgirl05Lol, everyone forgot Amy!! This story gets better and better!!

HyperactiveFox on May 15, 2006, 2:48:56 PM

HyperactiveFox on
HyperactiveFoxLol! I don't think I can read all of 'em today but I'm sure as heck gonna try--these are good! I don't know why it took so long for me to start reading 'em...

Lady_Ayame316 on March 24, 2006, 6:45:47 AM

Lady_Ayame316 on
Lady_Ayame316Loving it. I'm going to try to read all the issues by the end of today. Great ch.! *runs off to read the other chapters*

Cowgirl10 on March 14, 2006, 12:00:41 AM

Cowgirl10 on
Cowgirl10Hmmm...so this story has parts with the king and knothole.I see now.

jaideanna on March 9, 2006, 10:16:05 PM

jaideanna on
jaideannaCool!!But what happend to Amy??!

Neopetgirl on February 21, 2006, 3:17:28 AM

Neopetgirl on
NeopetgirlCOol we get to learn about shads past next!Come on peoples read the story!!!I like it so far!Coolies!BTW Great job on your grammar!

nextguardian on February 20, 2006, 9:52:48 AM

nextguardian on
nextguardianPlease Comment. Issue three is being brainstormed as I type this.