Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - The next guardian: Two worlds collide

A Fan-fic about the guardian in training. Don't worry, there are two guardians, Knuckles isn't done yet.
This is going to be an actual series, so check back for updates!

Chapter 5 - The next guardian: Two worlds collide

Chapter 5 - The next guardian: Two worlds collide


The Next Guardian issue #5



After a restless night, the group set out. Tails hovered above, while Sonic and Shadow forged a path. Ekyt and Knuckles took the rear. They encountered some traps the closer they came to Robotnik's base. Knuckles' foot got caught in a snare trap. Ekyt deftly climbed the tree and threw his stick at the rope, which splintered. Knuckles hit the dirt hard on his side. Ekyt got caught in a net, but sonic reduced that to pieces of twine with his patented spin dash. Shadow would have fallen into a pit of spikes had it not been for Tails catching him and Knuckles gliding into him. At last, they reached the base.

A group of swatbots attacked. “Tails, pull down that pipe. Stop up their sensors. Then bug-out.” Sonic shouted intstructions to his dual-tailed buddy. Ekyt yelled “Go on.” Everyone went on.

On my own, thought Ekyt. He took out two swatbots. Then one, as it was going down, hit him with a hard elbow, which, in turn, sent him into the wall. He twisted his ankle as he bounded off the wall. The swatbots dove on…

Meanwhile, the rest of the group raced to Robotnik's room. “Okay `Butnik, it's all over for you. Let them go.” Robotnik turned around and cackled. “Fools. Look below you.” The group gasped. A chaos emerald. Strapped to it was a detonator. “That's right, rodents. A bomb. It reads two minutes. So you have a choice, don't you. Go after me…” he pointed… or save your friends. It's up to you.” He laughed again as he sped off in his hovercraft.

The choice was easy. Until they realized they had 30 seconds left. Suddenly, just before Robotnik left, a blur sped by. He tossed 50 rings and a chaos emerald to Sonic and Knuckles. After hesitation, he tossed an emerald to Shadow. It was Ekyt. Or, more accurately, him in a mega form. All three jumped on Robotnik, but he got away. The bomb had ten seconds left. “Shadow, it's up to you,” Ekyt said gravely. Shadow nodded and grabbed his emerald. “Chaos Control!” he bellowed, and formed a protective blue shield around them.



Next Issue: Does everyone Survive? Keep on reading.

Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Cowgirl05 on June 30, 2006, 1:57:11 AM

Cowgirl05 on
Cowgirl05Coolio, man!! (jumps to next chap)

Lady_Ayame316 on March 24, 2006, 6:54:37 AM

Lady_Ayame316 on
Lady_Ayame316Getting better and better every chapter! I L-O-V-E action packed stories! Awsome ch.!

Cowgirl10 on March 14, 2006, 12:05:44 AM

Cowgirl10 on
Cowgirl10YEAH!! Nothing beats an ACTION story!!

jaideanna on March 9, 2006, 10:19:49 PM

jaideanna on
jaideannaCOOL!!

Neopetgirl on February 23, 2006, 9:40:45 AM

Neopetgirl on
NeopetgirlGosh am i the only person reading this mindblowing intense story!Man i have to add you to fav artists^_~