Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - Next Guardian Two worlds Collide Part 2

A Fan-fic about the guardian in training. Don't worry, there are two guardians, Knuckles isn't done yet.
This is going to be an actual series, so check back for updates!

Chapter 6 - Next Guardian Two worlds Collide Part 2

Chapter 6 - Next Guardian Two worlds Collide Part 2


The Next Guardian



Issue # 6

PART 1



“Everyone okay?” Shadow asked. Like he cared. He only cared about Hope. She had been close, she was fine. Everyone was.



Back in Knothole



“And lastly, we wish to knight Sir Ekyt. For your services to the kingdom, I knight you.” King Elias knighted him with the sword of Acorns. The echidna high command was there. Locke spoke up. “We wish to make an announcement. Knuckles, it is time. You may proceed.” Knuckles began: “First of all, I present Ekyt this ring. It is forged from seven chaos emeralds and 50 power rings. It is more than enough to herald the return of your mega side. Second, the echidna high command has informed me that, through dimensional travel, the Floating Island will remain in this dimension.” A cheer rose up.

After the ceremony, they went to the people they wanted to rescue. “You're cute,” Amy told Tails. Tails blushed. The Royal Family talked to Sonic, and he held Sally close. Knuckles and Julie-Su cuddled under a tree. Shadow and Hope went for a walk to sort out the past. That left Ekyt. He walked to Mount Fate and stood on it.

He looked a sight in his black coat billowing behind him, his dark hazel eyes staring ahead with an unmatched intensity. Then they softened. He was fooling no one. Everyone had someone to tend to their wounds. Except him. He stood alone, only duty and honor to comfort him. He heard footsteps and he casually reached for his throwing knives on his belt. He spun to face his attacker.

It was Linda-Su

His knives clattered to the ground. She spoke with urgency. “Oh my God, Ekyt. Are you okay?” “I'm…fine.” The question had took him by surprise. She embraced him and kissed him on the cheek. She felt his shoulder. His side. Saw his limp. “Dear God. These aren't even bandaged.” She had seen a lot of wounds in two years of police work, but these were bad. He didn't even seem to notice. Or care. Whatever. She was here to deal with it. “Give me that shirt.” He looked at her, eyes wide. “Hurry up. These wounds need to be taken care of.” He shrugged off the shirt and handed it to her. She tied it in such a way that it covered his side and shoulder. “Thank you.”

Sonic saw all this. He smiled when she kissed him. His expression was priceless. His eyes were as big as dinner plates. “Way to go, kid. You deserve it. Mmmph!”

Sonic was dragged away.



Next Issue: Part two of Two Worlds Collide.

Who kidnapped Sonic?

Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Cowgirl05 on June 30, 2006, 1:59:47 AM

Cowgirl05 on
Cowgirl05Oh, shut it!! You know Sally's perfect for him!!

Lady_Ayame316 on March 24, 2006, 6:58:55 AM

Lady_Ayame316 on
Lady_Ayame316I've never seen Sally so, I really don't mind Sonic being pared with her. The suspense of this story is killing me! I wish I could write stories as good as you! Great ch.!

Cowgirl10 on March 14, 2006, 12:09:17 AM

Cowgirl10 on
Cowgirl10Eww, Sally?! Good story, (STAY AWAY SALLY WITCH!!)

jaideanna on March 10, 2006, 6:05:44 AM

jaideanna on
jaideannaeh I hate sally.

Neopetgirl on February 23, 2006, 1:20:14 PM

Neopetgirl on
NeopetgirlOH MAN I JUST LOVE THIS FANFIC!!