Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 11 - The Next Guardian issue 11 Flesh and Bone vs. Meta

A Fan-fic about the guardian in training. Don't worry, there are two guardians, Knuckles isn't done yet.
This is going to be an actual series, so check back for updates!

Chapter 11 - The Next Guardian issue 11 Flesh and Bone vs. Meta

Chapter 11 - The Next Guardian issue 11 Flesh and Bone vs. Meta


Next Guardian: Issue Eleven

Flesh and Bone vs. Metal and Stone pt. 2

Linda-Su Solo.



And so, the dark hour came to pass. The intense hatred only added to the fire this battle was going to set on Knothole Village. Nobody joked. Nobody laughed. Nobody cried. The pure, raw emotion could not be expressed. At the center of this were the leaders of the rebellion. Sonic, Princess Sally, Knuckles, Tails, and Ekyt.

Doors were barred as the innocents took cover. The brave soldiers of the rebellion took their postion.

Sonic checked his watch. “10 minutes.” He said gravely. They all nodded. Ekyt stood at the front. His black coat billowed like flag in the wind. His eyes surveyed the hill from which the robots would attack. He held no weapon. He had given them all to the younger generation to balance the power. Though he was only seventeen, he felt older. A war had that effect on a person. Still, he held his mystery in place.

Then they came forth. The metal machines of doom. Both sides charged. Sonic had taken out a series of `bots before he was caught with a magnetic blast that temporarily paralyzed him. Knuckles took a running start and was working along side Amy and Tails. All three were hit another paralyzing blast. Larry Lynx (Remember him-super jinx?) dove in front of Sally to stop a blast and he too was frozen.

It is said that all the dead do not belong to one side on a battlefield. Never was that more true than on this fateful day. The frozen members of Knothole were just starting to stir when the order came. A voice with regal bearing rang out. “Fall Back! Fall back!” Everyone struggled to comply, some carrying “frozen” friends with them.

As the robots stormed Knothole, a decision was reached. Only the elite would go back on the battlefield. Ekyt, Sonic, Knuckles, Tails, and Shadow would form a last line of defense while the others escaped. Good-byes were made.

They ran back out, and just aimed to do damage. They played no defense. They had nothing left to lose. Ekyt remembered his ring. If what Locke said was true…

He gripped the ring hard and thought. Power coursed through his veins. He had only felt this powerful once before. It was time for his mega-form to rear it's head.



End of Part 2



Linda-Su's solo



Boyfriend? Could that describe her feelings? Maybe. All she knew was a loved one was about to make the ultimate sacrifice for the good of the whole. She felt guilty immediately for thinking this way. This battle was not a foregone conclusion. He was tough, he would be fine. Things would be normal.

She shook her head. “We'll all be fine.” She said to herself sternly. Was she really feeling guilty because she hadn't fallen in the line of duty? That wasn't right. Was it? Wait, what about that weapon. The projectile- thingy. She ran to get it. She needed a good vantage point… She could think of none better than Mount Fate…

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Cowgirl10 on March 16, 2006, 11:14:16 PM

Cowgirl10 on
Cowgirl10Nice, keep it up!!

Neopetgirl on March 2, 2006, 1:23:03 PM

Neopetgirl on
NeopetgirlWOW!!!GOtta read more!!!MORE!!YES I MUST CONTINUE READING STORY!!!!WOW AMazing!!YOU have such talent in writing^_^