Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 12 - The Next Guardian chapter 12: Flesh and Bone vs. M

A Fan-fic about the guardian in training. Don't worry, there are two guardians, Knuckles isn't done yet.
This is going to be an actual series, so check back for updates!

Chapter 12 - The Next Guardian chapter 12: Flesh and Bone vs. M

Chapter 12 - The Next Guardian chapter 12: Flesh and Bone vs. M


The Next Guardian issue 12

Flesh and Bone vs. Metal and Stone part 3



Ekyt felt the power he needed. There were hundreds of robots, and only five of them. He spied a lone figure on Mount Fate. The figure carried a huge weapon. It fired twice into the midst of the robots. More than half were destroyed.

Thanks Ekyt thought silently as he charged forward, dodging and zig-zagging. A flying kick took off a swatbot's head. He used that as a springboard between two bots, who fired on each other a second too late as he jumped. He took their weapons. He fired a continous stream into the remaining bots.

It was over. Blood had been shed on both sides. Ekyt himself had hurt his leg again, plus a collarbone was popping out. He felt drained. He supposed that was a mixture of the battle and the chaos energy leaving him.

“So, you think you've won? Think again.” It was Robo-Robotnik. Behind him stood a huge stone creature. The ground shook as it removed the rest of it's body from the earth. The group decided without talking to retreat. “Maybe Nicole and Sally could help us out. It's worth a shot.” Sonic said. The group nodded as one.

“Nicole, please display all known info on this stone creature.” “Yes, Princess. The stone creature is called a Golem. It's weakness it fire. According to my theory, it's magnetic components within the rock are susceptible, once heated, to extreme force. Known forces: Bunny Rabbot, Knuckles the Echidna. That is all.”

“Thanks Nicole.” Sally turned to the assembled freedom fighters. “Any ideas?” Rotor offered to make a flame-shooting weapon, but said it would take days. “Dulcy!” said Ekyt. Sonic whistled. Minutes later, a large dragon poked it's head in the window. “You called, True Blue?” she asked sweetly. “We need you to light a fire under our resistance. Can you heat up that big rock? “Naturally.” She turned to go off, but was held up. Wait! Take Knux and Bunny with you. And you need a distraction…” “I'll do it.” Ekyt had spoken up. He picked up his staff and threw on his coat.

A distraction, huh? It was going to have be a heck of a distraction. He ran towards the ponderous monster, and threw his staff like a javelin. Next, he took a power ring he had concealed nearby, and used it for speed. He raced around the golem's fists. Until it got smart. It stuck out a gigantic foot and tripped Ekyt. Ekyt would be smashed.

“Heads up, Sugah!” Bunnie was suddenly there, along with Knuckles. Dulcy was shooting flames at the huge stone creature. Until she was hit. But the thing was glowing hot. “Knux! Take this.” He tossed his ring to Knuckles. Knuckles glowed a vicious red until he turned to a glowing pink color. Hyper Knuckles and Bunny should do it.

Using his staff he had retrieved, he sprung off it like a pole-vaulter and kicked the golem in the face, then covered it's eyes. It thrased around, trying to reach what was blocking it's sight. Knuckles and Bunny ran forward and punched. The creature toppled, with Ekyt about to be crushed…



The Next Guardian: Issue 13

Flesh and Bone vs. Metal and Stone part 4

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Cowgirl10 on March 16, 2006, 11:17:07 PM

Cowgirl10 on
Cowgirl10Wow, it's weird reading about the knothole bunch again! =) Great story!!=)

Neopetgirl on March 2, 2006, 1:37:59 PM

Neopetgirl on
NeopetgirlWHY???Is'nt anyone reading this????THIS IS SO GOOD!!!

Neopetgirl on March 2, 2006, 1:37:34 PM

Neopetgirl on
NeopetgirlHey Sugah!!!LOL!!But really seriously this is so exciting i'm never bored reading this!!!!WOAh your real good at this keep it up i mean it ^_^