Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 15 - The Next Guardian 15: The history of Acorns part 3

A Fan-fic about the guardian in training. Don't worry, there are two guardians, Knuckles isn't done yet.
This is going to be an actual series, so check back for updates!

Chapter 15 - The Next Guardian 15: The history of Acorns part 3

Chapter 15 - The Next Guardian 15: The history of Acorns part 3


The Next Guardian Issue 15



The history of Acorns part 3

Plus Shadow Solo





The thing was massive. It's was that of a dragon. It had no arms or legs, but it still looked evil nonetheless. Knuckles suddenly fell to the ground, groaning. “No, no, not again. P-please.”
Ekyt soon felt the plight. This monster made them relieve their worst moments. Ekyt remembered his Grandfather's death. Remembered being bullied. Remembered being pushed down the stairs at school, while a bully walked away. The memories were as painful as any attack.

Then he remembered being arrested. Linda-Su. The thoughts shattered. Ekyt struggled to his feet. “Knux! Think of Julie-Su!” Knuckles soon was on his feet again. They both dodged behind the thing, avoiding it's eyes. With two hits, they sent the creature crashing down on the rocks on the cliff. They both raced toward the end of the tunnel.

Arctic cold filled the air. Ekyt tossed Knuckles a leather jacket before asking “Where are we?” Knuckles said, through chattering teeth, “The polar end of Mobius, by the feel of things.” He said sarcastically. They trudged on through the snow. It was an hour before they met any opposition. In the form of roboticized walruses.
One jumped on Knuckles. He bent his knees and sent the thing sailing. Ekyt followed with a kick, his foot sinking deep into it's blubber. Another was going after the exhausted echidna. Ekyt followed with a series of kicks. His feet never touched the ground, he just bounced off the blubber again and again.

But Ekyt could continue for so long. Soon the walruses just piled on. They forcefully carried the tired creatures back to the base, deep inside the arctic tundra.

Handcuffed in a cage, they were greeted by a familiar, though unwelcome sight: Robotnik. “Well, well, well,” he said “Two of the creatures who forced me here. I think I'll roboticize this red dog first, then deal with this useless human. “Ya know pal, if I had a face like yours, I'd try to make up for it with some sort of a personality.” (Credit to Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles the movie.” Robotnik hit the human in the jaw. He didn't flinch. Knuckles was led away.

Ekyt worked to hatch a plan. Knux would be a robot in seconds. There was only one option…

“Robotnik, wait…I…you win. Let the echidna go, and you'll have me.”



What happens next.



Shadow Solo



Shadow knew why this human seemed so…nice. They were both bullied. But, thanks to Sonic, he was spared his fate of becoming what he despised most: A bully. All this time he thought he hated humans, but he hated bullies. Of any kind.

He went to Knothole. On the way, he saw Geoffrey Saint John pushing around Tails. Shadow walked over and caught the end of the exchange.

“No way, Saint John, Sonic is better.”

“No way, lad. I'm the better hero. Sonic isn't even fit to lick my boots.”

“Sonic is a better hero and friend that you could ever hope to be!”

“Why, ya little pest. I'll… Gahhh!”

Shadow held Geoffrey. He simply cold-cocked him.

He still hated humans, but he decided not to let anyone take advantage of him or anyone else.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Cowgirl10 on March 16, 2006, 11:22:48 PM

Cowgirl10 on
Cowgirl10Wow, intense!!

Neopetgirl on March 3, 2006, 4:23:20 AM

Neopetgirl on
NeopetgirlYEah shadow you go!!This is getting good wonder what will happen to Ekyt i have to continue to find out won't i!^_^ How do you do this!!!!I honestly think your a great writer you keep it up!^^