Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 16 - The Next Guardian Issue # 16 The history of Acorns

A Fan-fic about the guardian in training. Don't worry, there are two guardians, Knuckles isn't done yet.
This is going to be an actual series, so check back for updates!

Chapter 16 - The Next Guardian Issue # 16 The history of Acorns

Chapter 16 - The Next Guardian Issue # 16 The history of Acorns


The Next Guardian Issue # 16

History of Acorns part 4

Plus Linda-Su Solo



“Well, know this is a surprise. Fine. Snively!” “Yes, oh round one?” Snively answered meekly. “Take the echidna to the middle of the tundra and leave him. I'll handle this little spitfire.” “As you wish, my rotund master.” He led the shackled Knuckles out the door.

Robotnik turned back to Ekyt. “Well, boy. You've got guts. No brains, but guts. So tell me. Why are you here?” Ekyt stared ahead, as if he could see through Robotnik. “So, the silent treatment. Swatbot unit 14789-3, bring me the torture devices. Aw crap, thought Ekyt. Hope Knux is okay.

Knuckles was released in the middle of the tundra. He turned to Snively. “Hey, scuzzbucket!” Snively turned. BRACK! Knuckles nailed him and quickly stole the key for the handcuffs. He had to rescue that kid. He had to explain that to the swatbots that were in his way.

“Tell me!” Whap-Shu! The whip cracked down on Ekyt's bare back again and again. His shirt was used to gag him. It didn't matter. It was buying Knuckled time. “Not talking yet? We'll see if we can change that.” Robotnik held in his hand a hypodermic needle. “Know what's in here? A special blend from the tundra landscape. If I inject you with this, part of your blood freezes. Temporarily, of course. I want you to be of use to me as a robot slave. This is very painful. Do you want to find out how painful. Answer me!” he slapped the seventeen year old again.
Ekyt struggled to a vertical base, his lip bleeding, his eye black. Then Robotnik spied the gash the arrow left on his arm. He jabbed the needle violently into it. Ekyt gritted his teeth, though a hiss escaped. Robotnik chuckled at the human's pain. “Now, will you talk?”

Ekyt stood again, even grinned. “You know what's really pathetic? You can't beat me without me being tied up. Fair fighting never was your specialty. Was it? Always hiding behind some robot and running away when you get be…” Ekyt doubled over in pain. Robotnik stood over him and laughed.

Knuckles charged into the room and nailed Robotnik in the chin. He helped his protégé up. “C'mon, we gotta get outta here!” Knuckles urged the kid on. He struggled to his feet and they made a break for it. “Knux…Gimme…ring” Ekyt choked out. Knuckles handed him a gold ring. Ekyt put it on his arm.

He felt a warm sensation. His arm was healing.

Robotnik was up. He hit a self-destruct button. “Run for it if you can, slime!” he yelled, as he zipped away in his hovercraft.

Knuckles started to run, but Ekyt held back. He caught up, holding something bound inside his shirt. “What've you got?” Ekyt held up a golden book with an Acorn on it. “The book of Acorns! How did you get it?” “Power rings have the ability to find other magical sources. This was hidden under the floor. I stole it as Robotnik was escaping. Wanted to buy you some time.” Knuckles looked in amazement, then shook his head. “Let's just get back to Knothole.”



End



Linda-Su



Linda-Su threw a punch, which Sally dodged. Linda caught her leg and flipped her. Sonic zipped in.

“Sorry ladies, but you've got a visitor. Two actually.” They followed Sonic to the royal palace. Knuckles knelt near King Elias. “…And that's how it happened, sire.” The King turned toward Ekyt, who was massaging his back from the beating he had taken. He shirt was wound tight around his arm.

Sally raced in just behind Sonic. “You've got it! I don't believe it!” Sally took the book to her study. Ekyt smiled, then grimaced and returned to massaging his back. Linda walked in. She saw him in the corner of the room and ran to him.

“I…missed you.” She finished lamely. He looked up into her eyes. Then his eyes scanned the room. Everyone was busy. He kissed her quickly. “I missed you, too.” Then he blushed about 7 shades of red, and turned and walked quickly away.

Linda-Su stood there, unable to move for a while. He cared.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Cowgirl10 on March 16, 2006, 11:25:42 PM

Cowgirl10 on
Cowgirl10Eggman, that freakn bastard!

Neopetgirl on March 6, 2006, 2:47:10 AM

Neopetgirl on
NeopetgirlGosh eggman is a friggin COWARD!!!!!!HEy good job!!I don't know if i said it before but your story is VIVID!!!Good job!