Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 34 - The Next Guardian Issue # 34

A Fan-fic about the guardian in training. Don't worry, there are two guardians, Knuckles isn't done yet.
This is going to be an actual series, so check back for updates!

Chapter 34 - The Next Guardian Issue # 34

Chapter 34 - The Next Guardian Issue # 34


The Next Guardian Issue # 34



Drago stared down Ekyt. The human didn't blink. He stared straight ahead as though through Drago. “Either move or you're mine, kid,” said Drago. Ekyt reached out his hand. Then he smiled. “Shake, boy, shake.” Drago's cellmates literally howled with laughter.

Drago snarled and swatted at the human, who jumped aside quickly. Three slash marks appeared in his shirt. Show no pain, you're a guardian. Ekyt jumped forward and tackled the bigger animal, and threw punches rapidly. When Drago finally threw him off, he was a mess. His white fir was stained with blood, both his and the humans. “Mangy cur!” he snarled. “Go back to the kennel, pup.” Ekyt countered. His eyes danced around the room. He spotted a low pipe. As Drago lunged, he jumped as Drago ran underneath him. Ekyt popped down, taking the pipe with him. CRACK!” Drago fell, unconscious. The guard, the spider looking creature, shot a web that engulfed Drago. “You have earned him. Do with him as you will.” Ekyt picked up Drago and carried him back to the hole that was Echidnapolis. Athair would know what to do with the dog.

Shadow stared down Robotnik. “I want answers, doctor. Why was I created. I have to know.” Robotnik laughed as a claw grabbed Shadow and lifted him face to face with Robotnik. “Your past won't matter. Because your future ends here!”

At that moment a blue spiny severed the claw. Shadow landed on his feet. “You blue bane of my existence!' Robotnik yelled. “Stuff it, lord lard.” Sonic yelled back. “Gladly.” Said Robotnik. A hammer had replaced the hook. “I'll stuff it, or more accurately, you, right into the ground! The hammer moved down as Shadow and Sonic raced out of the way. “Chill, Y'all.” Bunny came out of the brush. “Ahm afraid Ah'm gonna have to put my foot dowhn, sugah-bot.” Bunny extended her robotic leg and stomped at him. Robotnik dodged it. Then something hit his eyes, blinding him.

“Bullseye!” Exclaimed Princess Sally. She had shot a concentrated paintball from her slingshot (From Sonic Super Special #1 In Your Face- N.G.) Antoine used his sword to cut the hammer off. Robotnik raced away, defeated. “Nice work, everyone.”

At the crater, Ekyt held the captive wolf. “Athair, show yourself!” he yelled. Athair appeared and walked, or more accurately, glided toward him. “You did well. You have earned the comet.” He handed it to Ekyt. Three Crystal parts landed around him. “It's yours, Rouge!” he shouted upward, toward the tree branch where she had been hiding.

She swooped down and took the comment. “Nice work, kid.” She flew off. “Thank you, Athair. I hope I will not disappoint you.” Athair smiled and disappeared.

Ekyt walked to Mount Fate. A lone figure stood a top it. “I'm back.” Linda started to hug him, but he stopped her. “I have this bad habit of getting hurt. What do you think doc?” He shrugged off his shirt, trying not to wince. She did. “Aw, geez. Not deep, but that's gonna hurt. Best to rinse off at the falls.” He nodded. “All right. Just let me get outta this and grab my other clothes. And my bathing suit.” He walked off. Linda-Su rolled her eyes. “What a whackbag! He keeps going on these goofy missions. One of these days he won't be so lucky.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Cowgirl10 on May 10, 2006, 5:36:29 AM

Cowgirl10 on
Cowgirl10Alright!! Just got back around, and WOW still pumping action. I haven't had all that much time lately so I haven't been able to read much. But hey!! Keep it up!!