Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 103 - Ekyt's Rage

A Fan-fic about the guardian in training. Don't worry, there are two guardians, Knuckles isn't done yet.
This is going to be an actual series, so check back for updates!

Chapter 103 - Ekyt's Rage

Chapter 103 - Ekyt's Rage






Unfortunately, the mystery would have to wait. Shadow was now missing. Sonic was injured from the blast, and Tails had to take care of his uncle Merlin Prower. Knuckles had to sit this one out. So this meant that Ekyt, Linda-Su, Violet Rose (Violet_Rose) and Tiffany (Shadowthe_Hedgehog) would have to find Shadow.





Shadow wasnt lost. He wasnt where he wanted to be either. You wont get away with this doctor. Shadow sneered at Robotnik. Oh, no Shadow? You dont have too many friends around here, so Id wager that without a chaos emerald youre in trouble. So just sit tight, youll make a fine robot slave! Robotnik cackled as Shadow stewed, furious that he had gotten himself into this.





Okay, when did he go missing? Ekyt asked. I was unconscious or something, so I really dont remember& The others exchanged glances. Linda gripped his arm. Y-you were dead? You didnt know? she asked him, eyes wide. Huh? What? Shouldnt I still be de- They did it again! Ekyt said, furious. What? asked Linda, alarmed. The group in haven or the ancient walkers keep killing me and bringing me back to life! Its to test my loyalty. I wish theyd stop that! He punched a tree nearby, as the others looked on. You know it goes with the job. Linda said, trying to calm him. I know. It just means that they dont trust me though. Knuckles has died once. And me, its been, what, seven times. It sucks being human sometimes. He looked around at the paradise that was the floating island. I dont belong here. I know it, and I get reminders from everyone who doesnt like me. Linda wasnt quite sure what to think of her boyfriends attitude, but they all had to put that aside for the moment. Weve gotta get to Shadow.





Ekyt was wound up by the time they got to Robotropolis. He punched the huge sign that had Robotniks face on it. He threw a rock so hard it went clear through a swatbots. This restless burst of energy had been building for a long time. Anger, frustration. What would happen if I left? Its obvious there are only a couple exceptions, only a couple folks who want me here? Maybe Ill just take a break&





Robotnik watched as the small group entered. This is what they send after me? A human half-dead from the last battle, and three girls? This is the best those miserable mobians can do? Well, Im feeling sporting today&Snively! Yes, master? Release a small number of bots. Snively released five as they watched in dismay.





Ekyt, still furious, and Linda, worried, split off from Tiffany and Violet. The bots all seemed to be gunning for Ekyt, making them easy targets for Violets hammer and Tiffanys fighting skills. Ekyt, however, wasnt through. Spotting the camera Robotnik was watching them with, he threw a swatbots head at it, knocking the picture out temporarily. When it came back, the group was gone, and a mangle group of swatbots filled the view. Robotnik smiled as he concocted his next plan. Put Shadow out where they can see him. I want them to fall right into my trap! What trap would that be? Ekyt stood beside Robotnik.





How did you get here? Robotnik asked, furious. You left a key under the doormat. How do you think? Robotnik made a move. CLICK! Uh uh uh! Linda exclaimed, wagging her finger. Were gonna play nice. You let Shadow go or else& Robnotnik looked at the pistol that was trained on him. Thats your cue, Tiffany! Ekyt called out. She released her brother. Get him out of here, get some medical attention. Ekyt turned back to Robotnik. The look on his face was not pleasant. Okay Linda, hes got the point. BANG! BANG! BANG! And so on. Linda had destroyed the equipment in the lab. I wouldnt waste a bullet on your worthless butt. She snarled at him. She and Ekyt left a scared Robotnik to contemplate revenge.





Afterword, a tired Ekyt returned to Knothole Village. The war was over, for now. Lindas bullets had destroyed everything, including cell door controls, freeing prisoners. Sally thanked Ekyt, but Ekyt waved it off. He pushed his way through the crowd, looking at the sky, and the trees. Looking through them might be more accurate. He didnt really notice anything. He was too upset. He ached all over, and was tired of tests and politics. Why does being a guardian have to be so&political. Ive done more than my share, yet Im still despised. He sat down hard, angry. Linda-Su joined him after a while.





I dont blame you. She said simply. huh? I mean about being frustrated and feeling unwelcome& Its not even you&Ah! Youve made me feel welcome Linda, its not you at all. I know. I just kinda feel for you&I mean, after my time with the dark legion, it took a long time for me to be accepted. Yeah, but look at it this way, you could have been a human with the dark legion. They probably wouldve lynched you on site. She laughed, all the while knowing he was totally serious.





Shadow resisted Doctor Quacks attention until Tiffany finally forced him. Just humor me Shadow! For once in your life, do what youre told! We need you! Shadow had to admit it was nice to be needed. Doctor Quack completed his analysis, stating that Shadow was fine, except for a tiny robotic piece on him. (This isnt the end, readers! Whats gonna happen to Shadow?- N.G.)





Ekyt stood up, reaching a decision. Linda, Im going to take a break, clear my head. The next part was hard for him to say. Y-you can come with me, if you want. His cheeks turned a deep red. Id love too! After today, we both deserve a break!





Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Shadowthe_hedgehog on July 4, 2006, 3:21:49 AM

Shadowthe_hedgehog on
Shadowthe_hedgehogoh, yeah, and that's exactly what Tiffany would do if Shadow wasn't cooperating

Violet_Rose on July 2, 2006, 12:54:09 PM

Violet_Rose on
Violet_Rose^0^Action! What excitment! ^^

Shadowthe_hedgehog on July 2, 2006, 8:50:31 AM

Shadowthe_hedgehog on
Shadowthe_hedgehog*Gasp* OMG WHAT HAPPENS TO SHADOW??? NEXT CHAPTER NEXT CHAPTER!!! ^^