Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 105 - Unforgiven, Unforseen

A Fan-fic about the guardian in training. Don't worry, there are two guardians, Knuckles isn't done yet.
This is going to be an actual series, so check back for updates!

Chapter 105 - Unforgiven, Unforseen

Chapter 105 - Unforgiven, Unforseen






Vector, you are under arrest for treason. And Ekyt, you are under arrest for disturbing the peace and assault. The chief magistrate (Judge to most people- N.G.) stopped. Vector was in a cage, surrounded by the chaotix. Ekyt was handcuffed, held by Linda. And your sentences are& Not again! The crowd gasped. Ekyt strode to the bench. How is saving lives a crime? Is that now what I am a guardian for? Be that as it may, I sen No. Im not going along with it. Ive done more than my fair share of time. Why do I get blamed for everything! Its because Im human, isnt it! All of you are all red, and you gotta pick on me because Im different. Being a guardian was my dream, and you ruined it for me! Ekyt, calm down! Linda-Su said urgently. But he wasnt listening.





I have done nothing but what my job asks of me! And youre punishing me for it? You will come to order! the magistrate yelled. But Linda had heard enough. You lock him up, you lock me up. Officer, stand down! the magistrate ordered. Two guards came forward to restrain Linda. Ekyt, however, told them that if you so much as touch her, you will be prying those night sticks out from down your throat. Lock them both up! The judge yelled. Before you do, your honor, I have one thing to ask the congregated jurors. Ekyt turned to the others. What will it take for me to get your respect?





Ekyt was greeted with lots of shouts, but one stood out to his ears: Kill yourself, your skanky girl, and your family! Ekyt saw red. He flew away from the guards holding him and began to pummel the guy. Take it back! Take it back! It took five guards to restrain Ekyt. He broke away one more time and threw the offending echidna through a wall. He managed a maniacal grin as he was led away. They tossed him in a cell, followed by Linda, where they were shackled by their arms, suspended a couple feet above the ground. Sorry I got you into this. Ekyt said, downcast. Are you kidding me? That jerk had it coming. Im just sorry I didnt get a shot at him. Linda crowed, her beautiful emerald green eyes shining. Her eyes met Ekyts dark, hazel eyes. It was then Ekyt knew he had made the right decision.





Violet (Violet_Rose), being closest to Shadow, tried to calm him. Easy Shads. Calm down. Well fix this. Theres been worse. I feel more out of place than usual Violet. She could understand that, given their similar pasts. She held his hand for a while, until Eden (Violet_Rose), Rotor, and Doctor Quack studied the results. Well find a cure Shadow. Rotor told him. Eden, who had noticed the ring, told him Whatever you do, dont take that ring off. Its the only thing thats keeping you under control. She showed him a diagram. See, this is your body below the robotic structure. Its still normal. So dont give up hope, okay? Eden was kindhearted, and even though she disdained some of Shadows violent actions, she thought that, as a person, he could be as good as anyone. Tiffany (Shadowthe_hedgehog), who had been observing this whole thing, decided that what Shadow needed was to get out of the medical center. ^Cmon bro, lets go for a walk^ she communicated telepathically. When he didnt respond, she dragged him away.





The clanking sound Shadow made when he walked unnerved Tiffany, as well as himself. His robotic face gleamed in the moonlight. You okay Shads? Tiffany asked him, not bothering to ask him telepathically. He didnt respond right away. When he finally did speak, it was a sad tone. I dont like this. At all. Its like being imprisoned all over again. (You all know Shadows history, right?- N.G) Its torture. Tiffany didnt know quite what to say. Lets head back, the others are going to start to worry. Besides, maybe they have a cure. The prospect was still bleak





The two who were literally imprisoned had begun to plead with the guard. Cmon, let her go. She hasnt done anything. Ekyt said to him. The guard was friendly. Im really sorry guardian. If I had my way, you would both be back to your normal lives. Ekyt nodded, understanding. One last chance before we take matters into our own hands. She nodded gravely. Ekyt concentrated. Archimedes! With a pop, Archimedes appeared. Arch, no time to explain, youve got to get Linda and me off the hook! Archimedes quickly used his fire-breathing powers (Hes a fire any, he can spit fire- N.G.) to melt the chains. Ill talk to Locke!





The cell was dark. Ekyt looked to Linda. She looked mad enough to spit lightning, but softened her expression when she saw him looking. Sorry, I was just thinking about that jerk back there. Ekyt nodded, then laid his coat on the floor and wadded up his shirt. Why dont you get some rest? Ill keep watch. Sure, but lay next to me for a minute. He sat down next to her. She put her head in his chest for a few moments. It was then he noticed she was shaking. You okay? he asked quietly. Yeah, its just from anger. I want to rip that guy apart! He stroked her hair and back. When I get out of here, they better keep the cell warm for us, because I plan to teach that guy a lesson hell never forget. Linda smiled, then laid her head down, exhausted. He kissed her, then got up and stared out the bar-covered window. Ive got to fix this. Two words came to his mind: Unforiven&Unforseen





Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Shadowthe_hedgehog on July 10, 2006, 1:23:08 AM

Shadowthe_hedgehog on
Shadowthe_hedgehogOMG, I hope Eden finds a cure!!! Awesome Chapter!!! Yay telepethy ^^ ok, I'm just getting random, I'll shut up now

Violet_Rose on July 9, 2006, 5:59:09 AM

Violet_Rose on
Violet_RoseYeah, I hope Eden finds a cure! This chapter was great! ^ ^