Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 106 - Last Resort

A Fan-fic about the guardian in training. Don't worry, there are two guardians, Knuckles isn't done yet.
This is going to be an actual series, so check back for updates!

Chapter 106 - Last Resort

Chapter 106 - Last Resort






The guard let Ekyt out in the morning. He turned to help Linda-Su up, but the guard said no. What? Why? Ekyt asked, shocked. Her crime was different. She stays. Im very sorry guardian. Ekyt bent down and whispered something to her, which made her laugh. Ekyt left, and the guard asked her what he said. She smiled. He said to keep the cell warm for him.





Luke, a red echidna, about 18, laughed at the comments he had made. In his stupid attempt to impress his friends, he had gotten thrown into a wall, but it threw that stupid kid in jail. As he was laughing, he felt a tap on the shoulder. He jumped back upon seeing who it was. Ekyt grabbed him by his jean vest and snarled Your mouth is so big you could whisper in your own ear. Ekyt dragged him to toward the city. Luke took a swipe at Ekyt.





Ekyt had enough, and floored him, punching for all he was worth. Luke landed a few shots, but there was no discrepancy over who won when Ekyt was finally pulled off the unconscious, instigating echidna. They handcuffed Ekyt, who shouted to the stirring Luke You shouldve thought twice before insulting my family and my girlfriend! Keep talking and you can look forward to more! The guards pushed Ekyt away. One of them said personally, I think you were right. Ekyt thanked him as they put him back in the cell. Linda, who had been sitting by the window waiting, got up as the guards put him in the cell. Ekyt smiled comically, though he was blushing feverishly. Miss me? She smiled back and answered with a hug before saying You betcha!





Eden, Rotor, and Doctor Quack worked for hours on end, trying to find a cure for Shadows plight. Nothing worked. Eden (Violet_Rose) was thinking about that ring. Maybe its properties could reverse the effect if there was more power&But who would take the risk? The risk being drained of all energy for a full day. The only two she could think of who had that power might not go for it. Well, one would, but he was in jail. Eden knew Ekyts heart was in the right place. But Knuckles had a legitmate beef with Shadow. Still, something had to be done. She decided to ask Tails to find Knuckles and get Ekyt Yes maam! Tails replied happily.





As Tails flew over the island, he couldnt help thinking how much he had matured, living with Ekyt and Linda. He was only ten, but after all hed been through, he felt older. He had a beautiful girl. His life was coming together. Princess Sally was just about to apologize for the way she treated him. He found Knuckles, talking to Mighty the Armadillo. He swooped down. Knuckles! Knuckles turned around. Hold on Mighty. Whats up? Tails explained. Knuckles nodded to Mighty, then said okay, you get Ekyt. Hes in jail. Just tell them this: The Guardian is needed urgently, with full pardon. Oh, and spring Linda, too, tell the guards you have my blessing.





Violet (Violet_Rose) sat, holding Shadows hand. Eden can fix anything. She said. He stared straight ahead. Eden came out of the lab they had been in. Shadow, youre going to have to trust Ekyt and Knuckles. Theyre going to try to use the chaos emerald to help you. I dont trust them! Shadow said. I know, but we have no choice. That ring can only keep you from being a mindless slave. The emeralds full power can restore you to normal. He nodded and entered the room.





Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Violet_Rose on July 14, 2006, 8:25:58 AM

Violet_Rose on
Violet_RoseYeah, great chapter! ^___________^

Shadowthe_hedgehog on July 12, 2006, 2:44:28 PM

Shadowthe_hedgehog on
Shadowthe_hedgehogAwesome Chapter ^^ keep up the good work ^_~