Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 108 - Real Deal

A Fan-fic about the guardian in training. Don't worry, there are two guardians, Knuckles isn't done yet.
This is going to be an actual series, so check back for updates!

Chapter 108 - Real Deal

Chapter 108 - Real Deal






State thy name, lad! Sir Cashien (SegatheHedgehog) shouted to the intruder. Geoffrey St. John of his majestys secret service. And who are you, bloke? Geoffrey snarled back. Easy, Sir, I know this guy. Ekyt said calmly. What do you want St. John? Ekyt asked calmly. Unfortunately, Im here to enlist yer aid. St. John responded to Ekyt. What for? His majesty requires a bodyguard, and seein as how Im guardin the princess and the prince, the king is vulnerable. Sonic recommended you, so here I am. Geoffrey stated. Uh huh. So how long is this for? My job is still to guard the emeralds. Ekyt said/asked. Just for a day, while the king makes his trip to the Island here. Fine. Ekyt said. Sir Tiffy watched him leave. That lad has quite the attitude. He commented. Sonic said To know him is to hate him.





A human. Being nice. This guy is different. Shadow looked over at Violet. Violet gave him a quick smile before returning to her own thoughts. That guy is a little off. No, maybe its a nice human for a change. That got her thinking about her own past. When she shook her head, Shadow figured out what was going on. We cant fix the past Violet. But we can change the future. Tiffany (Shadowthe_hedgehog) caught up with them. Hey, weve got a problem! Devil Gulag (Prison-like island) just had a huge break-out! Drago escaped, and hes got some powerful friends now, hes gunning for the king! The three looked at each other and collectively nodded. Lets go!





Ekyt was walking with Linda-Su. Someone threw a tomato at him. He hit it like a baseball with his staff, but it still splattered him. Someone threw a rock at Linda. She took the rock and threw it back (It left a softball-sized lump on the offenders forehead) Why do we do it? Ekyt asked suddenly. He turned to Linda, his eyes all around. Why do we risk ourselves for those who shun us anyway. I came here to escape, and I know you did too. When do we get to belong? he snarled the last part. Linda thought for a moment, then answered. Its the jobs were best qualified for. Youve got the instinct to protect, and Ive got the grit and determination. Itll take time. But things will get better. She said soothingly. Then a hand covered her mouth. Youre gonna pay dearie!





Ekyt stopped and turned. Remington! (Former Constable) Staph! (Lindas ex-boyfriend). Let her go! He said. Not a chance! This little beauty is mine! Staph taunted. You harm one hair on her head, and I will kick seven different kinds of Shut up! Youre outnumbered, you havent a chance. That, Ekyt said, has never stopped me before.





Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Shadowthe_hedgehog on July 28, 2006, 2:52:34 AM

Shadowthe_hedgehog on
Shadowthe_hedgehogOOH, EXCITING!!! NEXT CHAPTER, great job ^^