Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 109 - Protect the Package

A Fan-fic about the guardian in training. Don't worry, there are two guardians, Knuckles isn't done yet.
This is going to be an actual series, so check back for updates!

Chapter 109 - Protect the Package

Chapter 109 - Protect the Package






Ekyt, not feeling merciful, rushed the Remington. Linda kicked backward into Staph, then punched him, finally adding the end of the combo by punting him into a tree. Ekyt punched Remington in the stomach. Then in the head. Then the stomach. Then the head. This went on until Ekyt finally threw him into a nearby tree and tied up him and Staph in the vines. The two continued their walk, finally getting back to the Chaos Chamber.





Sir Tiffy Cashien (SegatheHedgehog) was still questioning Geoffrey St. John. And what business have you had with the sprout (Refering to Ekyt) St John was getting frustrated. Listen mate, Im just trying to help the royal family. I dont like the bloke, but if the princess thinks he cn do the job, then Ive gotta agree, so back off! Its cool sir. Hes making sense- for once. Ekyt said. Sonic snickered.





Tiffany (Shadowthe_Hedgehog), Shadow, and Violet (Violet_Rose) were the next in. Big trouble. Yeah, Dragos escaped. Shadow started and Tiffany finished. Violet continued. Yeah, he and two echidnas escaped. Ekyt laughed. Well, the two echidnas are in the jungle trying to untangle themselves from vines. I wonder where Drago is, though? Doesnt matter. Knuckles is guarding the emerald, along with Sir Tiffy, which means that St. John and I need to get to Knothole-fast! Shadow and Tiffany, with a little prompting from Violet, used Chaos control to get them there.





Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Violet_Rose on August 12, 2006, 6:31:02 AM

Violet_Rose on
Violet_RoseAwesome chapter ^ ^

Shadowthe_hedgehog on August 1, 2006, 10:47:11 AM

Shadowthe_hedgehog on
Shadowthe_hedgehogCool, great chapter ^^