Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 114 - The Tundra Missions

A Fan-fic about the guardian in training. Don't worry, there are two guardians, Knuckles isn't done yet.
This is going to be an actual series, so check back for updates!

Chapter 114 - The Tundra Missions

Chapter 114 - The Tundra Missions
It was cold. The gray and white atmosphere did nothing to improve the crews mood. Tails, is that bird gonna fly? Ekyt asked. It should, but theres nothing else I can do until we raid that factory and destroy the assembly line. The part I need is on Robotniks itinerary, so we should be able to get it. Alright. Ekyt turned to the others. Everyone was okay; they had all bailed out before the crash. Lets crash `Butniks party and get back home. Mitch, Colin, and Amy have the tools, right? They all held up the various wrenches and hammers they would need to disrupt the assembly line as quickly and quietly as possible. Tails, you go with them, and get the part you need to fix the plane. Ill buy you the time.

Sonic and Violet met along the path to the Acorn Palace. Hey Vi, you seen Ekyt around? Sonic asked. Yeah, just a little while ago. How about Tails and Amy? No, cant say I have. Sonic entered to find Princess Sally puzzled. Whats cookin Sal? he asked. Sally looked up. Its these recon reports from Uncle Chuck in Robotropolis. It seems we have some friends who have been sabotaging Robotniks supply lines. Sonic pumped a fist in the air, then stopped. So whats the problem? Robotniks probably blowing a gasket! Sally looked troubled still. We should know who they are at least. Wait. Wait. We havent seen Tails or Amy around. Or Ekyt. With all due respect Princess, Violet began, How could three people cause that much destruction? You should just be thankful for the help. Violet had a feeling Ekyt was the cause of all this, but he obviously didnt want anyone to know.

Hey ho fatso! Ekyt popped in. Shots from swatbots greeted him. Thanks for the hospitality! Ekyt muttered before leading the swatbots, and Robotnik, away from the fortress so his crew could go to work. Youre losin your step chubby! Im barely moving! Ekyt taunted, zigzagging through the trees.

Lets work fast guys. Mitch, you get the computers crashed. Colin, you and I are gonna take apart the assembly lines. Amy, you pound the roboticizers into dust. Then we get out of here. 5 minutes later they were done. Tails fixed the plane in seconds, then saw Ekyt wasnt back. Were gonna pick him up, I know where he got them too.

Ekyt ran them through the tundra, dodging between rocks and the odd clump off trees. He heard the plane start to swoop and jumped out from behind the rock he was on. Sorry Chubby, thats my ride! Ekyt called as he jumped up onto the plane. Tails flew them back to the Mobian Badlands. But a small tracer on the plane meant they wouldnt be alone.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Shadowthe_hedgehog on August 31, 2006, 4:58:28 AM

Shadowthe_hedgehog on
Shadowthe_hedgehogCool ^^ Keep it up!

Violet_Rose on August 30, 2006, 1:00:56 PM

Violet_Rose on
Violet_RoseAwesome job nextguardian! ^___^