Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 116 - Two More into the Fray

A Fan-fic about the guardian in training. Don't worry, there are two guardians, Knuckles isn't done yet.
This is going to be an actual series, so check back for updates!

Chapter 116 - Two More into the Fray

Chapter 116 - Two More into the Fray
So weve been discovered? Mitch asked anxiously. Colin, Tails, Amy, and Mitch were all sitting down in the shelter that Ekyt had built. Yeah. We have the Princess blessing to continue operations. I dont know how that makes everyone feel, so I want to know. Any opinions?

Tails spoke up first. Im young, but Im not ready to rush back to her side (See issue 92) like that. Were all equal here, but with the others, I get treated like a three-year-old. Amy Rose agreed for a different reason. She didnt like me when I first came and didnt take me seriously, just because I was younger. Mitch offered his opinion next. Im fine as long as we can still do the work without being hindered by them. Weve done fine on our own. Ekyt turned to Colin, the twelve-year-old echidna he and Linda had saved from that fire. Ive never met her, so I cant say anything personally, but I think weve done enough damage to stay around. But I think we should disappear. That statement earned him some looks. Ekyt was interested, partly because it sounded like something he would say. I mean, we should take a couple new members, get a new hideout, because, to be honest, were all younger, and we could use more firepower in battle. Nobody could argue with that statement. Who did you have in mind?

Ekyt and Colin, as the two founders of the group, met the two girls on the edge of Knothole. So thats what you were up to. Tiffany commented. Pretty slick. Eden nodded in agreement. So how does that involve us, though? she asked. Ekyt and Colin exchanged glances, then Ekyt answered. Well, Tiffany, youre an ultimate life form, which could help us tremendously when we cant avoid conflict. And Eden, youve got a cool head, and medical knowledge. So you can stop us from doing something stupid, and then patch us up when we do. Ekyt reasoned. The two girls exchanged glances. Im in. Me too. Awesome! Colin exclaimed. Ekyt had to stop himself from snickering. It was pretty obvious that Colin had something of a crush on Tiffany. He was still in his girls-are-gross faze, or so he thought.

King Acorn rapped on Sallys door. Sally? Sally, I-hmm? Whats this? King Acorn read the paper. It was basically a summary of Ekyt and his groups actions. My daughter planned to support this&How do I handle it. I think I have other plans for those misfits&

So we need a new hiding spot, and we cant have anyone else in, or we risk discovery again. Any suggestions? Ekyt asked. Nobody had any ideas. Okay, first thing is to get out of Knothole, out of our old shelter, and go somewhere else. Of Course! Robotropolis! Ekyt snapped his fingers. The group looked shocked. Thats our enemys headquarters! Why would we-, Tails started. Ekyt cut him off. Because who would suspect it. Weve got just the contact through Sonics Uncle Chuck. Hes working undercover there. Besides, Im banished from just about everywhere else. Ekyt said, rolling his eyes. Ive got to get the message to Linda-Su&But how. Sonic stopped just short of Ekyt, who jumped. No coffee for me, thanks! Ekyt called to Sonic. Sonic grinned proudly. Gotta letter for ya from your girlfriend on the island. She wants to correspond with you via the hedgehog express-meaning me, of course! Works for me. Watcha got? Ekyt opened the letter.

Ekyt,
Be careful, I read a little farther into the
Bylaws of the guardians, and if youre caught
Doing this, things get worse.
I cant say what in case someone gets this,
But meet me at our usual spot.

Linda-Su

Im gonna go handle this. You guys go ahead and rendevous with Chuck. This is&private. The group made an ohhhh! Sound. Yes, yes, she is my girlfriend! Ekyt answered, amused.

TO BE CONTINUED

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Shadowthe_hedgehog on September 7, 2006, 10:22:03 AM

Shadowthe_hedgehog on
Shadowthe_hedgehogLOL, Wow, Tiffany has 2 boys after her ^^ That's funny. Awesome chapter ^^

Violet_Rose on September 3, 2006, 9:45:20 AM

Violet_Rose on
Violet_RoseOh, cool chapter!