Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 118 - Next Stop: Robotropolis

A Fan-fic about the guardian in training. Don't worry, there are two guardians, Knuckles isn't done yet.
This is going to be an actual series, so check back for updates!

Chapter 118 - Next Stop: Robotropolis

Chapter 118 - Next Stop: Robotropolis
Sonic was tapping his foot, waiting for Ekyt. Whats up? He asked. Okay, Im banned from Knothole too, and the King knows about my group, but not that were in Robotropolis. And he doesnt know whos in it. Thats where you come in, Sonic. Hows that. Everything we do, you take credit for if it gets noticed. You sure? Yeah, its the only way this will work. If youre sure. Sally and Elias know, and theyre cool with us helping, so you can keep them informed. And Linda-Su too.
Mitch, Colin, Tails, Amy, Tiffany, and Eden all met Ekyt at the spot he mentioned. They were joined by Uncle Chuck, who led them down into a bunked full of electronic equipment, weapons, everything they would need. Ekyt looked around and decided that if he had to live in Robotropolis, this was the place. And here youre under the wire, so to speak. Uncle Chuck told them. Ill stop in. But right now Ive got to get back to Robotniks assembly lines.
Mitch was immediately enthralled by the technology. Eden looked somewhat uncomfortable. Tiffany was playing with the weapons. Colin was watching Tiffany. Tails and Amy were exploring. That left Ekyt guarding the door. Four other people could get here. Sally, Sonic, Elias, and Linda-Su. He hoped that he wouldnt get banished from here too, he was running out of options.
Linda ran from rock to rock, out of sight of the guard bots. Her pistols barked and the buzzbombers flying around fell in a flaming heap. She crawled forward, seeing a lone swatbots. Its legs fell prey to her knife, then its head was severed. Inch by inch, she crawled to the place Sonic told her about. She got to the door, and, not knowing what to expect, she held the shotgun at the ready.
Ekyt heard the knock and signaled for everyone to take cover. He counted to five and opened the door, his knife ready to thrust. He was facing a shotgun. He knew that pink arm and white glove though. Linda? Ekyt? Oh thank God! He let her in and closed the door. She wasted no time showing her affection. KISS! Hey, there are kids in the room! Tails yelled. Shut up Tails! Isnt it romantic? Amy said, tickling him under the chin. Colin was still staring at Tiffany. Eden made a show of looking away, a smile on her face. Mitch gave the two a look, shrugged, and went back to his keyboard. Im glad you made it! Ekyt said to her. A horde of swatbots couldnt stop me. I think thats how many I took out. she said, smiling, eyes twinkling. And best of all, I dont need to be back right away! And when I do, you can come with me! I know how to get you back on the island! Ekyts eyes widened. Really? Thats great! But thatll have to wait, Im still getting settled here. He looked around. Well, its not Haven, but itll do. What mischief are you up to first? Linda asked. Amy answered Robotniks cafeteria! Im starving! The whole group agreed. Thats my group. Food first. Ekyt said, shaking his head. Ive never seen you eat. Linda commented. Thats why Im 115 pounds soaking wet.
Colin had been watching Tiffany the whole time, trying to get the courage up to talk to her. But he was the one of the youngest here, and was nervous. To him, Tiffany was, like, the ultimate girl. The most approachable one here, Ekyt, was kinda busy. So he went over to Eden. Eden, can I talk to you for a sec? he asked. Eden smiled kindly. Sure. He led her away from the group. I think I have a crush on Tiffany, but, well, I, he stuttered. You dont know how to tell her? Eden asked him gently. He nodded shyly, looking down at his blue and white sneakers. Have you tried talking to her? What, no! Ive never felt like this, I dont know what to do. He said quietly, blushing. Dont worry. I bet she notices you first. Really? What have I done? Im not a techno-geek like Mitch, and Im not, well, whatever Ekyt is? That would be a tossup between crazy and heroic. I dont know which. Eden chuckled. But dont worry, shell notice you, youre as much of a hero as anyone here.
Tiffany waited until Colin was busy before she went over to Eden. Let me guess, he wants my attention, right? she said with a half-smile. I think hes got it bad for you Tiff. He cant even talk straight when he was describing you. I have that effect, Tiffany said with a grin. I see your modest is in full force. Eden said. Anyway, I told him you would probably notice him before he got courageous enough to talk to you. Ill just make that prophecy ring true. Tiffany answered. Eden had one other question. Wait, how do you feel about him? Tiffany didnt have an anwer.

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

SegaTheHedgehog on September 14, 2006, 4:59:04 PM

SegaTheHedgehog on
SegaTheHedgehogVery Nice Chapter Ng ^^

Shadowthe_hedgehog on September 13, 2006, 2:02:52 PM

Shadowthe_hedgehog on
Shadowthe_hedgehoglol, cute ^^

Violet_Rose on September 12, 2006, 5:57:11 AM

Violet_Rose on
Violet_RoseCute chapter ^^