Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 119 - OHHH WHAT A RUSH!

A Fan-fic about the guardian in training. Don't worry, there are two guardians, Knuckles isn't done yet.
This is going to be an actual series, so check back for updates!

Chapter 119 - OHHH WHAT A RUSH!

Chapter 119 - OHHH WHAT A RUSH!
Robotniks minion saw the human, and fired. It watched as the missile sailed true. Then, through the dust, came Ekyt and Colin, ripping it to shreds. Nice one! Now lets finish this up and get out of here! Wait, where are the others? Ekyt saw them now, surrounded by swatbots. Surrender-or-they-will-perish! A swatbots declared. Fine. Ekyt said, but his voice wasnt alone. Linda-Su was next to him. Let the others go, and dont follow them, and youll have us. Linda called out. A-Fair-trade. You-two-are-high-on-master-Robotniks-to-do-list. Well, youve got us. Maybe youll be promoted to senior moron. Linda snarled. They were handcuffed and led away. Colin, you and Tails are in charge! Do not rescue us!

Colin led the others back. Things looked grim. Colin finally realized that if he was ever going to be a leader, he had to, well, take the lead. That meant talking to Tiffany (Shadowthe_Hedgehog) first. Tiff, Ive got a confession to make. He told her. She looked surprised. I-I think I have a crush on you. Tiffany was stunned hed admit it. Thats so sweet! But I dont know&Youre a little young for me. But you know what, in a couple of years, maybe itll be different. She kissed him on the forehead. Well, that was akward. He commented. No time to enjoy that now. Gang, weve gotta rescue Linda and Ekyt. But they said not to. Well, by rescue I mean we let them free themselves, we just cause the diversion they need. I think blowing a factory would do it. That means Mitch, you make the bombs. Tails, you get the O.S.S. (Office of Strategic Services, the precursor to the CIA, I liked the name.) aircraft ready to fly. Tifany, you, me, and Tails have weapon duty. That means Eden and Amy have supplies. Everyone okay with that? He asked. No one objected. Alright, lets get to work.

Alright, chubby, youve got us, now what. Whats that, ex-guardian? I thought you said something. I guess it was just the wind. Its not you so much I need as her. Ekyt followed his finger to Linda. And why do you need her. She can tell me where the chaos emeralds are. No she cant. Ekyt laughed. Eh? Why not. She doesnt know. Im the guardian. A blatant lie, but he couldnt let Linda suffer for something he had started. Heck, he didnt have it in him to let her suffer. I think Ill just torture you both until one of you talks. The swatbots tied Linda to a chair, while chaining Ekyt up by his arms. Where are the emeralds? Have you tried checking inside your stomach? Youve eaten everything else. WHAP! That little comment earned Ekyt stiff punch to the face. Linda winced. Robotnik charged up a taser. This is at 25000 volts. It can go higher, depending on whether you talk or not. Not. ZAP! Ekyt went limp, his lip bleeding, his side burned from the taser. Linda couldnt take it anymore. Ill tell you where the emeralds are! He told me! Theyre Theyre in the Zone of Silence! Ekyt blurted out. He was backhanded by Robotnik. Hes right. Linda said. Please let this lie pay off! If thats true, perhaps you two wouldnt mind retrieving them for me? Robotnik cackled. Problem, el fatso. If we get the emeralds, what would stop us from using them to escape? Or worse? Did your 300 IQ genius mind consider that? Ekyt shot at Robotnik. Hmmm.. you make a good point Ekyt. Ill simply send my minions to retrieve them. In the meantime, you two can share my deluxe cell. I hope the accommodations are to your favor.

The cell had one bed, a window, toilet, sink, and bars. Ekyt shrugged off his coat and handed it to Linda. So you dont get cold tonight. He said by way of explanation. No, youre at least sitting next to me! (No, not sleeping together! Next to each other. Ahh, why am I explaining this, you know my stuff is G (well, PG) rated!- N.G.) Ekyt did as he was told. Linda huddled up close to him, genuinely scared. Ekyt was too, but he couldnt show it. For her sake. She closed her eyes, head on his chest, and tried to sleep. Ekyt stared ahead angrily. Angry for getting her into this mess. Angry about being in this mess at all. Angry that he let his team down. Angry about the past. He sighed deeply enough that Linda stirred. The next sound they heard woke her up.

Tails piloted the plane while Mitch prepared to release the bombs over the factory. Drop em! Tiffany, you and Eden have 5 minutes to find and extract them while the rest of us keep the swatbots occupied! GO! Tiffany jumped off the plane, landed on her feet, and hit the ground running.

Cover your ears! Ekyt shouted to Linda. He followed suit. Thats my team. I hope they can do this. At that point, the wall nearest Linda gave way. Tiffany crawled through, followed by Eden. Miss us? You bet! But I thought I said dont rescue us? You were a side mission. Eden said with a smile. Fair enough. Lets get out of here. Chaos Control to the site? Ekyt asked Tiffany. You betcha. Good to have ya back in action boss. Aw, thats nice Tiff. I try. Youve had a hard enough day, by the looks of it. Oh, not to bad. Ekyt commented, remembering the few hours Linda had been napping next to him. Eden rolled her eyes. Sorry. Maybe Ill write a book or something. CHAOS CONTROL!

Next Issue: The Big Fight, and the Welcome Back (Not saying if its a good welcome or a bad welcome, though!)

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Flashthehedgehog on October 12, 2006, 5:23:14 AM

Flashthehedgehog on
Flashthehedgehogwow, what an awesome chapter. I always enjoy Eykt's jokes about Robotniks weight. Not long to go now

And it's amazing how different the archie comics and the sega comics are

Shadowthe_hedgehog on September 15, 2006, 1:54:37 PM

Shadowthe_hedgehog on
Shadowthe_hedgehogAWESOME ^^

Violet_Rose on September 15, 2006, 1:53:26 PM

Violet_Rose on
Violet_RoseDun, dun, DUN! Really good way to end NG! Hope to see the next Issue up soon! ^_^