Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 122 - Making Ammends

A Fan-fic about the guardian in training. Don't worry, there are two guardians, Knuckles isn't done yet.
This is going to be an actual series, so check back for updates!

Chapter 122 - Making Ammends

Chapter 122 - Making Ammends
Linda-Su ran woke with a start. She was still at Ekyts desk. She had woke in a cold sweat, the dream she had startling her.

Dream sequence:

Linda stood on the stage next to Ekyt. She couldnt move or speak, but she could see. And think. That was the hard part. She watched the noose tighten around his neck. Any last requests? The executioner asked the human. More pale than usual, Ekyt answered. Linda could just barely hear his response, as if he were a mile away. I want to marry her. He got down on one knee. She tried to respond, but couldnt. As if as X-ray, she could see his heart break as he somberly stood up again. He fell through the stage, the hundreds congregated laughing. His neck hadnt broken, so he was to strangle to death. She tried to help him, but couldnt. Finally, the life left his eyes. He never struggled. Because she broke his heart. She. Broke. His. Heart. She didnt know how to live with herself. That wasnt a problem, because the noose was around her neck. Even though the scene made no sense, seeing as though he was dead, Linda saw Ekyt kissing Lien-Da. Her evil half sister. She began to sob, when the executioner leaned close to tell her. Its okay. Youre already dead. Linda had wings. She was dead and didnt even know it. Ekyt smiled at her and kissed Lien-Da as a force pulled Linda-Su upward. She tried to scream, but no sound came out.

Then she awoke.

End Dream sequence.

As she was trying to collect herself, a light rap came on the door. Come in. She answered somberly. Her heart was beating a mile a minute. She pulled a gun on the echidna that walked in, but then immediately could tell who it was. It was Ekyt. Her Ekyt. She didnt question it, she got up, shaking, and reached a hand out, not daring to believe that he as alive in front of her. He reached out a hand of his own. Though it wasnt like before. His hand had pointed knuckles, similar to a certain red echidna, but with a full set of fingers. And his gloves were black. Linda actually had to step back and look at him. I cant believe it. She said, not daring to believe it yet. She did when he hugged her. Im real. And this is temporary; he said, referring to his new body, , unless you like it. I have to be like this for six months. After that, Im free to be human again. Linda looked frazzled. Is something wrong? Ekyt asked, already knowing the answer. I-I just had this awful dream, and I know its silly, Im fifteen years old, but for a minute, I thought..maybe it was.. Did I.. Its not your fault. Ekyt told her firmly. What matters is Im alive, and I intend to make them pay for hurting you. And killing me. He looked at himself, for the second time. What do you think? Be honest. Linda looked him up and down. Give me time to adjust. Besides, its who you are that matters, not what you look like. I wish everyone else had that attitude. Ekyt said. Maybe me being one of them will change that. Linda nodded, then bit her lip as she had something else on her mind. Ekyt.. Im having some trouble.. And I need your help.. As she was about to elaborate, Ekyt perked up. Hold on. He said quietly, going to the door, past the others. Violet (Violet_Rose) was at the door, escorted by a wary-looking Sonic.
I need to speak with the echidna in charge. Thatd be me, Blue. Ekyt said with a grin. Man, having fangs is cool! And these knuckles rock! Wha? I thought you were dead man. Oh, after youve died seven times, its not so bad anymore. Whats up? Violets having some trouble with Shadow, and she needs your help. Shadow? But I thought you two were.. Ekyt gestured vaguely. Not anymore. I met someone else (Sega, Segathehedgehogs char, for the record. Hell be in soon Sega!) and Shadow was a tad jealous.. A tad? Ekyt asked, eyes widened. Okay, he threatened to chaos blast me to kingdom come. Can your group keep an eye on her? Yeah, no problem. Oh, by the way, would you do me a favor? Whats that bud? Its the least I can do as a Welcome back from the dead present. Will you ask King Acorn and Locke to grant me an audience (Meaning to meet them- N.G.). Its time to make amends.

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Flashthehedgehog on October 12, 2006, 9:44:44 PM

Flashthehedgehog on
FlashthehedgehogWonderful chapter. I wonder if you're refuring to the picture of Eykt the echindna I drew for you. Lol it doesn't matter but it's nice to think like that.

I just can't believe I'm at chapter 122 in a week! Better congratulate me, lol just kidding

Shadowthe_hedgehog on September 25, 2006, 9:52:11 AM

Shadowthe_hedgehog on
Shadowthe_hedgehogAWESOME ^^ Great chapter ^^ keep up the good work

Violet_Rose on September 24, 2006, 1:11:09 PM

Violet_Rose on
Violet_RoseThanks you SO much!!!!!

^.^
More please! :3