Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 124 - Hectic

A Fan-fic about the guardian in training. Don't worry, there are two guardians, Knuckles isn't done yet.
This is going to be an actual series, so check back for updates!

Chapter 124 - Hectic

Chapter 124 - Hectic
Ekyt knew who had the whip. Lien-Da. What is it this-.. Ekyt stopped. She hadnt come alone. Thirty echidnas with guns. Not good, not when you consider theyre facing two echidnas with no guns. Where do all of you come from? Is there a moron factory churning you out? From all sides, the hooded echidnas rushed. Seems weve struck a chord. Linda said with a laugh. So it would seem. Uppercut, back fist, kick, back kick. You guys are so predictable. Ekyt said with a shake of his head. Then he got zapped with a cattle prod. Didnt see that coming! he choked out. Linda-Su disposed of the echidna with the cattle prod. Ekyt got up, fought, before he realized that it was pointless. Linda? I think its time to leave. She looked at him questioningly. I can glide now. Yeah, but leaving a fight? Its pointless, these losers just keep coming! A smart crack with the whip brought him back to his normal self. Scratch that. He yanked the whip away, and with it the wench wielding it went wildly through the air. (Say that 5 times fast- NG) Without Lien-Da directing them, they were easy pickings for two skilled fighters. Just the grunts. Ekyt looked down at the whip, then smiled wickedly and cracked it at the horde of echidnas. Wimps! Linda-Su exclaimed. Light workout. Ekyt commented. Then they heard frantic footsteps.

Colin looked up from his desk. Being in charge, he tried to keep everyone happy and working together. How are you holding up Violet? (Violet_Rose) he asked her. She looked a little shaken up. How would you feel if a jealous ex-boyfriend, genocidal, ultimate life form was hunting you? she asked quietly. Youll be safe here. He assured her. Tails, Amy, and Mitch were working on some new weapons. Mitch was working on a way to hack Robotniks computer system undetected. Tails and Amy were making actual weapons. Between Tails designs and Amys talented hands, they had quite a batch coming. Eden (Violet_Rose) was talking to Sunny (Violet_Rose) about what happened. Sunnys golden eyes were wide at the details. Tiffany (Shadowthe_Hedgehog) was taking a break after a lot of chaos controlling, collecting parts and whatnot. Suddenly, with a crack, the now-familiar green hedgehog landed gracefully in front of them. Hey Kurt! they all called. Sorry about that.. Kurt started to say, but stopped, realizing he didnt know her name. Im Tiffany. Its nice to meet you! Really nice, he thought. Shaking his head, he asked Are my parents around? Colin called out They should be back anytime. A knock came at the door. Suddenly, it burst open. A certain irate ultimate life form scattered the freedom fighters. Where is she?! Shadow snarled at Tails. Forget it! Tails responded. Shadow threw him into the wall, chaos controlled him back, and did it again. Colin got up quickly, ducked a chaos spear attack, and jumped over Shadow. As Shadow turned to swat him out of the air, Amy took him down with a hammer to the knee. Cmon bro, enough is enough! Tiffany tried to reason with Shadow. Shadow shoved her. Kurt roared forward in a spindash, except for the fact he glowed green from chaos powers. Shadows powers wouldnt affect him. Kurt blasted into Shadow at top speed.

Ekyt and Linda-Su heard the commotion and raced toward the bunker. Ekyt kicked the door in and grabbed Shadow. What on earth are you doing? Shadow punched Ekyt. Since his fist was so close, Ekyt decided to try out his fangs. He bit down hard. Shadow tried to shake him off, but Ekyts new spiky knuckles cracked Shadows face again and again. Shadow pulled out a gun. I didnt want it to come to this, but I will kill each and everyone one of you. He hit Colin and started toward Violet. She stared defiantly ahead, almost daring Shadow to try something. Ekyt charged into Shadow, but Shadow hit him with a homing attack. Once. Twice. Three Times. Four times. Those spikes on him hurt like heck. Kurt recovered from his blast. I got him Dad! Kurt used a strange version of Chaos control. Shadow disappeared. Everyone slumped back. Ekyts chest was bleeding from the spikes, but no one else was hurt. Unfortunately, all that fighting revealed their position to some unwanted guests.

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Flashthehedgehog on October 12, 2006, 9:57:51 PM

Flashthehedgehog on
Flashthehedgehogwow I've finally come to the temperary end,I'm so proud of myself.

Awesome chapter, how does Shadow and Kurt know about Eykt's tranformation?

I think it's gonna be hard to make a series with this behind my back

Shadowthe_hedgehog on October 12, 2006, 11:20:53 AM

Shadowthe_hedgehog on
Shadowthe_hedgehogAWESOME ^^
ok I tried, man I can not say that five times fast LOL

Violet_Rose on October 11, 2006, 2:00:34 PM

Violet_Rose on
Violet_RoseWOW! AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME!
-And cool too! XD