Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 126 - Silver's Quest

A Fan-fic about the guardian in training. Don't worry, there are two guardians, Knuckles isn't done yet.
This is going to be an actual series, so check back for updates!

Chapter 126 - Silver's Quest

Chapter 126 - Silver's Quest
Co-Author Credit to Shadowthe_Hedgehog

Tiffany. Shadows solemn voice greeted Tiffany (Shadowthe_Hedgehog) and Kurt. What do you want? Kurt snarled, stepping forward. Relax Kurt. Ill deal with him. Kurt stepped back, glaring at Shadow. What is it you want? I want you to be back on the right side Tiffany. Youre siding with humans and hedgehogs, and they..- wont be around much longer. Tiffany took a deep breath. Forget it Shadow. Youre my brother, but if you think for one second Ill let you kill of my friends, youre wrong. Dead Wrong. I guess you leave me no choice sister. He took a swipe at Tiffany, who stepped back. The professor must have given me all the common sense. Tiffany kept dodging, not willing to hit her brother. He landed a shot to her temple, prompting Kurt to charge. Shadow tangled with Kurt. Tiffany had seen enough. Okay Bro, you brought this on yourself.
Silver stared at the four unconscious forms. This is wrong and you know it Silver. His conscience again. No, its not. They must be stopped. No, youre wrong. Silver angrily rubbed his temples. He watched the echidna stir. That one was Ekyt. The others awoke seconds later. Im killing the girl first. He said simply. Linda-Su stepped forward, willing to take it for the rest, but Ekyt stepped in front of her. Silver, if you have any shred of dignity, take me first. That seemed to strike home with the hedgehog. Fine. Unapologetically, Silver attacked. It didnt seem to do anything to Ekyt. But then, slowly, his skin peeled off. Ekyt collapsed on the floor. Linda-Su choked back tears of sadness and anger. You monster. Was all she could manage. Youre next. Silver told her. Not quite. Ekyt?! It was, but he was human again, and holding one of the chaos emeralds.
Tiffany started out the fight losing because of her unwillingness to attack Shadow. Finally, she landed a hard hit to Shadows face. Thats enough Shadow. You know as well as I do this is stupid. Shadow responded by charging again. Tiffanys eyes turned red and she swept him away. Youre making a huge mistake. She said calmly. Says you. I say all humans and those who sympathize with them are scum. Chaos spear! Chaos Storm! Tiffany countered. The attacks canceled each other out. The two had similar powers, so it was a stalemate for a while. Tiffany, however, had common sense, which Shadow lacked. Shadow attacked blindly, while Tiffany picked her spots. Little by little, she wore Shadow down.
You survived? Silver asked, letting a little surprise leak into his voice. Ask around. I dont die so easy. Now, if youll tell me why you decided to be genocidal, maybe we can make some sense of this situation. Ill tell you nothing. Silver said, scratching at his ear, which seemed to be bothering him. Check you ear. Forget it, youre just trying to divert my attention. Silver lunged suddenly for the emerald. Ekyt sideswiped him and managed to attack. Silver rebounded and charged. Why are you full of energy? What I did should have killed you! Ekyt ducked again. You killed the echidna version of me. The human me has been cooped up and is bursting to get out. OOF! Silver threw him backward.
Outside, Tails and Amy looked on, wincing. Weve got to do something! exclaimed Amy. Yeah. Wait, those are the chaos emeralds! Tails explained. If we had fifty rings, they could all hit their ultimate forms. But where do we get fifty rings? Amy asked. The pond only gives two a day. Tails thought. Sonics Billionth Ring! It has special powers! Its the only chance!
Ekyt hit the wall. You and your friends are the scourge of the future. I cant let you live. Silver punched the wall, as Ekyt was a touch quicker. The others, except Linda, were still unconscious. She was trying to get them awake. Silver blasted Ekyt into a concrete beam. Lets look at the odds. Im from the future. Im more that an ultimate life form. I have six emeralds. Youre human. You have one emerald. Bad odds for you. Ekyt spat out blood, then answered Ive had worse odds. And, in case you arent as bright as you think, Im still alive. And while Im alive, you wont touch them. Sonic and Knuckles were finally awake, but they couldnt move. Linda-Su could, and she formed a desperate plan. Wait, Silver, we give up. Please, let me say goodbye to him. Ekyt understood she had something in mind, and smiled when she said what. Ill do it. Ekyt shrugged off his coat. Linda, since hes going to kill me, Ive got to admit it: Youre the only girl for me. Thats sweet of you. And youre the one for me. One kiss later, they put their plan into action. Ekyt threw his coat at Silver and dove at his leg. Linda-Su grabbed the chaos emeralds floating around his head. At that moment, Tails shouted Catch! Sonics billionth ring came rolling toward Ekyt. He handed it to Sonic. Mix seven chaos emeralds, fifty power rings (Or a special ring) and one hopping mad hedgehog, and youve got Super Sonic.

TO BE CONTINUED IN THE NEXT ISSUE: NO ESCAPE

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Shadowthe_hedgehog on November 8, 2006, 9:57:00 PM

Shadowthe_hedgehog on
Shadowthe_hedgehogAWESOME ^^ Great job, it's exactly how I pictured it!

Cool. Super Sonic ^-^
Oh, BTW, what if while Tiffany was fighting Shadow, she had one last blow before she won, and she just couldn't do it, and Shadow could see how much his sister cares for him?

You don't have to use it, but it's an idea

Flashthehedgehog on November 8, 2006, 3:36:43 AM

Flashthehedgehog on
FlashthehedgehogWow, awesome chapter NG