Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 127 - Silver's Mistake

A Fan-fic about the guardian in training. Don't worry, there are two guardians, Knuckles isn't done yet.
This is going to be an actual series, so check back for updates!

Chapter 127 - Silver's Mistake

Chapter 127 - Silver's Mistake
Silver threw Super Sonic aside and rubbed his temples. Ekyt suddenly fell to his knees. Images running through his head. Almost unbearable. He saw Linda-Su dead. He saw himself in exile; all his friends killed, their heads on stakes, arranged like some sick collage. He relived the pain and anxiety of every death, everything he had ever experienced. Silver used his telekinetic powers to throw Ekyt into a concrete beam. Super Sonic had seen enough and, grabbing Silver, he flew through the concrete beams and walls.
Heya! Stand still! Shadow yelled, frustrated. Chaos Storm! Tiffany (Shadowthe_Hedgehog responded), hitting Shadow square. How can you do that? You dont have an emerald! Shadow yelled angrily. Tiffany smirked. No, not technically, but my boyfriend is a living chaos emerald. You do the math. Kurt was wide-eyed. Had he heard her right? Suddenly his life seemed less tragic.
Super Sonics attack broke Silvers telekinetic bind on Ekyt. Ekyt attacked, furious at the low blow. Silver retaliated by attacking Linda-Su. She dropped, injured badly. No one noticed; Ekyt thought Super Sonic had blocked the attack. Ekyt punched wildly and tagged the ear that Silver had scratched at (See last ish. NG-); the attack revealed a device that had Robotnik written all over it. Super Sonic stopped attacking. So did Ekyt. Ekyt picked up the device. With a flick of his wrist, he smashed it into powder.
Silver struggled to one knee. W-What happened? Robotnik was controlling you. Said Sonic. He powered down and handed the chaos emerald to Ekyt. Do you know what happened? I came from the future, and when I arrived, someone hit me and put that on me. Thats all I remember. This was when Ekyt chose to look over at Linda-Su. He froze. He shook his head and rubbed his temples. No. No, this isnt happening. Ekyt muttered, racing over to her. I did that? Silver asked, shocked. Y-yeah. Sonic stammered. He looked over at Ekyt. You arent gonna- no, hey! Ekyt bent down to her body, tears flowing freely. E-Ekyt. Cheer up, bud. You know well get through this. With what must have been the last of her strength, she brought his head down for a kiss. Ekyt shrugged off his coat and laid it over her, covering her face. Im sorry. I-I cant help her. Itll take time and medical expertise. Ekyt knelt by her, then looked up. The look he gave scarred Sonic and Silver.
Chaos Blast! Chaos Control! Chaos Blast! Shadow yelled in rapid-fire succession. Chaos Spear! Chaos Spear! Chaos Shield! Tiffany countered. Chaos firestorm! Tiffany barked. (Hope this is okay Shadowthe_Hedgehog) Fireballs rained from nowhere, knocking Shadow down. He lay there, unable to get up for the first time. Finish it sister. He said, looking her in the eyes. Tiffany was ready to attack, but something held her back. His past is as tragic as mine. To forgive is divine. She held her hand out and helped her brother up.
Ill kill you. Ekyt spat. Silver backed up. You know it wasnt supposed to-; Shut up! I swear, youll pay for this! Ekyt grabbed Silver by his quills and threw him into a beam and attacked for all he was worth. He broke his hand on Silvers jaw. Undisturbed, he attacked with his other hand. Sonic grabbed him. Ekyt pushed Sonic away, but Sonic went super again, and, with help from Tails and Amy, restrained him. Im sorry. Silver said quietly. He disappeared.

TO BE CONTINUED&

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Shadowthe_hedgehog on November 13, 2006, 9:59:17 AM

Shadowthe_hedgehog on
Shadowthe_hedgehogO_O I hope Linda's okay! Poor Ekyt, that must be really hard for him.

Nice chaos attack ^^ LOL
Nice going on the chapter ^-^