Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 128 - Possesion

A Fan-fic about the guardian in training. Don't worry, there are two guardians, Knuckles isn't done yet.
This is going to be an actual series, so check back for updates!

Chapter 128 - Possesion

Chapter 128 - Possesion
Sonic, Tails, and Amy finally let go of a fired up Ekyt. He finally ran a hand through his hair. Sorry Sonic. Do you think you can get her to the Albion General Hospital? Yeah Pal, no problem. He zipped off. Tails and Amy were both trying to keep Ekyt calm. Finally, he turned to Tails. Protect her with your life, because you never know what might happen.

King Acorn sat in his throne, waiting for the young echidna. Colin marched through the doors and knelt down. Colin, Ive been informed of your progress. Colin had no idea what that meant, but kept listening. Before the attack, Ekyt and Linda-Su informed me that you should take over the reigns of the OSS (Ekyts group of Freedom Fighters NG- ). I voiced my concerns about your age, but Im convinced. If youll remain kneeling.. King Acorn held the Sword of Acorns. He tapped Colin on the shoulders and on the head. I officially declare you the leader of our Office of Stategic Services. And, the former leader asked me to pass this on to you. King acorn handed Colin a package. Colin bowed and left.

When he was alone, Colin tore open the package, revealing a leather jacket, a set of brass knuckles, and a note. Ekyt had written:

Well Colin, you proved me right. You were an underdog, and I know youll still have your trouble, but its nothing you cant handle. Once you joined the group, immediately I knew you were going to be the one in charge someday. That day came sooner than I thought, but I have no regrets. Linda-Su sends her best wishes. The knuckles were actually Knuckles idea. No offense, but youre built like me (Scrawny and small), and these will give you a little more power, especially since they were made from power rings. And as for the jacket, a leaders gotta look his best. I know I ticked off your parents, and I hope I didnt cause you too much trouble. But youve reaffirmed my belief that you are the best man for the job. Keep your head up, and if you need me, Ill be there. Linda too. Take care of yourself, and dont do anything I wouldnt do.

Ekyt.

Knuckles took a walk along a familiar path. Something suddenly struck him in the ear. He scratched at it, then stopped. Something told him to get back to the Chaos Chamber.

Tiffany helped Shadow up. You should have finished me off. He said. Shadow, youre my brother. Im not going to kill you; not unless I have to. Now, look, get you head straight. I miss Maria too, but weve got to move on! Ive got a boyfriend (Kurt blushes and kicks at some stones) and a life. You could have a life too. Shadow stopped. He hugged her. Thank you. Then he turned mean. But no thanks! Chaos Control! Kurt swiped at Shadows disappearing form but missed. Let him go Kurt. Hes still struggling. Hell figure it out eventually. Cmon, lets go rest somewhere. Chaosing the crap outta him tired me out.

Ekyt could tell something was wrong with Knuckles. Maybe it was the vacant stare; or it could have been the fact that Knuckles punched him on sight. He headed for the emerald. Oh no you dont! Ekyt charged into him and caught him around the waist. Knuckles punched downward, forcing Ekyt to roll out of the way. Then he continued his march toward the emerald. Ekyt recovered and scrambled in front of the emerald. Get out of my way! Youll die! Knuckles shouted. Ekyt ducked at the shot, then jumped over the leg sweep. The same bug that got Silver..- Thats it! Cmon Knux, shake it off! Ekyt turned to Tails and Amy. You two, get out of here, Tails, you summon Locke and Athair! (In case you dont know, Tails is the Chosen one by the ancient walkers in the original comic, and Locke died. NG- ) Knuckles glided, hitting Ekyt with a bone- crunching uppercut. Ekyt swung his leg out and connected solidly. Youre not getting the emerald. Knuckles scratched his ear. So thats where it is! Hold still! Knuckles punched Ekyt in the stomach, his sharp knuckles drawing blood. I taught you everything you know Ekyt. But I didnt teach you everything I know! Knuckles hands were glowing green, and Ekyt was at his mercy. But he remained defiant, struggling to stand up in front of the emeralds. Forget about it. Ill die before youll get to those emeralds. Knuckles smiled unpleasantly. So be it. Guardian.

Linda-Su moaned and sat up. Doctor Quack was checking her blood pressure. Man alive! What hit me? she slurred. Telekenetic attack. Youll be fine in a couple of- hey! Linda-Su pushed him out and threw on her clothes. Im fine now! Its Ekyt that needs the help. Doctor Quack pushed her down gently. He can wait. Not with that psycotic hedgehog he cant! Sonic, cmon! He looked at Doctor Quack. Girls gotta point Doc. later! He scooped up Linda-Su and bolted back toward the chaos chamber.

BUT CAN THEY MAKE IT IN TIME? FIND OUT NEXT ISSUE! NG DOES WHAT OTHERS WONT!

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Flashthehedgehog on November 29, 2006, 2:00:17 AM

Flashthehedgehog on
FlashthehedgehogYay great chapter

Shadowthe_hedgehog on November 15, 2006, 12:38:59 PM

Shadowthe_hedgehog on
Shadowthe_hedgehogGreat Work ^-^

Keep up the good chapters!