Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 129 - Oh, You Didn't Know?

A Fan-fic about the guardian in training. Don't worry, there are two guardians, Knuckles isn't done yet.
This is going to be an actual series, so check back for updates!

Chapter 129 - Oh, You Didn't Know?

Chapter 129 - Oh, You Didn't Know?
Linda-Su charged into Knuckles and threw all she had. He threw her off and she jumped back on and bit down on his arm. Anything to do damage. Knuckles threw her toward the emerald. Ekyt dove in the way. His arm was hurt, he couldnt catch her, but he could at least soften the landing. But something went wrong. She wasnt moving. He swore. There wasnt a mark on her.. Silvers attack. Too Bad. But youll join her soon. Knuckles taunted, scratching his ear were the bug was.

Geez, thatll leave a mark. Kurt commented on Tiffanys (Shadowthe_Hedgehogs) burn. Ive had worse. Ill live. Kurt cocked his head toward a tree suddenly and darted toward it, scampering up it. A split second later, he came crashing to the ground. Oof! Dont go up there! Theres a panther up there! Tiffany gave him a what? look. Not too many panthers around normally, she thought. But this one was definetly real. Hey, is he okay. The (Female) panther asked. I think so. Hes a tough kid. Who are you? Tiffany asked. My names Emmy. (Emmy is Fuzzball96, temporarily liscensed to Nextguardian for exclusive use in original Next Guardian fanfic- Um, yeah, lol). Kurt sat up, then dove in front of Tiffany. She pulled a claw on you! he exclaimed, pointing. Emmy rolled her eyes. Sorry about that, this one wont go back in like the others. Kurt still looked wary. Tiffany strode forward. Well, its nice to meet you. Tell us a little about yourself.

Ekyt picked up Linda and put her behind the emerald. He vaulted back over just in time to kick Knuckles. I know the real you is still in there Knux. Ekyt said solemnly. That Knuckles is dead! Now give me the emerald! Knuckles demanded. Forget it. Ive got to end this quick, or Linda wont make it. I can keep fighting him, which is stupid, or I can try to use the emerald against him. But thatll probably cost me my job.. Oh well. Ekyt concentrated on breaking through to Knuckles mind. He could sense a breakthrough, but suddenly Knuckles rushed forward, hitting Ekyt into the wall. Ekyt blindly swung and caught Knuckles on the ear. The thing that had been controlling Knuckles hit the wall and exploded. Knuckles collapsed in front of him.

Colin knew it would be too much trouble to go back to Robotropolis and try to salvage anything. Swatbots would be patrolling everywhere. Better to work from scratch. Tails, can you fly that wood up to the loft? No problem Colin. The OSS was getting used to their new building. It was a former barn, renovated to be a home for Colin and Mitch as well as the base of operations for the others. Colin sat down at the desk in his room. Eden (Violet_Rose) had left the group for personal reasons. Tiffany and Kurt were missing, as were Ekyt and Linda. Tails, Amy, and Mitch were with him. And those maps. He was frustrated as all get out. How did Ekyt do this? he said to himself. He looked at the maps on the desk. Their next target was going to be a project Robotnik guarded jealously. No details on it. Their mission was to get details and, if possible destroy it.

The black panther across from them moved her eyes across them to a tree. Get out of there Espio. Espio popped out. Okay, geez. Cant you behave? She made a move to pounce. Espio disappeared again. Thats my boyfriend. She said, exasperated. She had explained her past (See Fuzzball96s profile for details- NG) to them and they didnt seem overly shocked. It was similar to their own. Tiffany had an idea. Theres someone you have to meet. They headed to the chaos chamber.

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Violet_Rose on December 4, 2006, 12:27:38 PM

Violet_Rose on
Violet_RoseCool! ^w^

nextguardian on December 5, 2006, 12:12:19 PM

nextguardian on
nextguardianThanks Everyone!

And welcome back Violet

Flashthehedgehog on November 29, 2006, 2:10:20 AM

Flashthehedgehog on
FlashthehedgehogWonderful Chapter keep em comin

Shadowthe_hedgehog on November 27, 2006, 11:29:15 AM

Shadowthe_hedgehog on
Shadowthe_hedgehogKewl ^^ Great chapter!!!

More Please ^-^