Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 131 - Never Ending...

A Fan-fic about the guardian in training. Don't worry, there are two guardians, Knuckles isn't done yet.
This is going to be an actual series, so check back for updates!

Chapter 131 - Never Ending...

Chapter 131 - Never Ending...
Ekyt shook hand with Colin. So, Tiffany told you the problem? he asked Ekyt. Yup. Im good to go. What well need from you guys is to stall Robotniks reinforcements. Because they are coming. And, I did a little research into the mines- only guardians can enter the way were going in. I dont know how Robotnik got it, but you guys will have to protect the back. Colin nodded.

They made their way to the mines. Ekyt and Knuckles stepped up front. They ran their hands down the walls, which glowed green along with the bands on their chests. A stone door slid open and then closed immediately. Millions upon Millions of shimmering chaos emerald shards lit the way. At the end of the tunnel they saw what they feared most- The Death Egg. (As seen in Sonic 3 for the Genesis/Megadrive, as well as the Death Saga series by Archie Comics- NG) Ekyt and Knuckles exchanged glances. Without talking, they agreed to make sure the Death Egg stayed dead.

Linda-Su woke up with a start and punched the first thing she saw. Easy Linda. Just me and Kurt here. Tiffany (Shadowthe_Hedgehog) said. Oh, good. Where am I? Albion General Hospital. Tiffany answered. You just.. collapsed, Ekyt said, and-.. Ekyt! Oh my God, is he okay? Where is he now? she said, sitting up. Its okay. He and Knuckles were called away. He didnt want to leave, but it was a matter of life or death.

Back at Knothole village, Sonic zipped from house to house, checking around to make sure no one got hurt. Now it was time to meet with the freedom fighters. He opened the top of a stump and slid down into their base. Howdy Sugah hog! Bunnie greeted him. Hey Bunnie. Hey Twan. Sonic smirked. Zut Alors! Eet is Antonie, hedgehog, Antoine! Chill out Ant. Anyone seen Rotor and Sal? Well, ah do declare, last time ah saw them, they were over in Rotors lab. Thanks Bunnie. Gotta Juice n cut it loose! Sonic zipped over and stopped short of the door. He knocked. Come in. Came Rotors voice. Hey Rotor, Sal, whats cooking? Oh, hi Sonic. We were just working on a power ring storage system. Way Past Cool! This thingamajig will give me more power to whip Robuttniks fat can! He zipped off to collect some rings to fill it.

Ekyt scooped some emeralds into his pocket. Think thisll do it? he asked Knuckles. Yeah, thats good. Itll give us enough power to hit our Hyper and Mega forms, and blow the Death Egg away! I think wed better.. Uh oh! Company! Ekyt said pointing. Swatbots. Only a few though. The rest must be after the OSS! Ekyt said. Theyll be fine. They have guns. I wouldnt leave those kids hanging. Now lets trash these losers and get the big prize. Ekyt pulled out the shards and the two glowed. Knuckles turned magenta and was instantly Hyper Knuckles. Ekyt turned a pale green and was Mega Ekyt. (Lame- NG)

Back at the hospital, Linda-Su was feeling better. It seemed that whatever Silver had done to her would go away on its own. Suddenly, she had a relapse. Speaking to Tiffany, she told her how she wanted her will to go. Hang on Linda. Just hang in there. Linda was dying. There was only one hope for her. And the one who could do it was fighting for his own life.

Ekyts band lit up. Lindas in trouble! he said. The band was changing from green to red. My God! This is serious! Lets plan the charges from the OSS and-.. Not so fast. Robotnik was hovering above them. Ekyt finished off the swatbots and said Youd better leave Robotnik! Youre getting a reprieve from me tearing you into bite-sized pieces for what you did to Linda! If she didnt need me, Id rip your cold, black heart out and feed it to Snively! Knuckles turned to Ekyt. Go to Linda. Take some emeralds, and come back if you can. Ill deal with this big, dumb tub of duck fat. Ekyt nodded and raced out, practically flying.

MORE TO COME!

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Shadowthe_hedgehog on January 5, 2007, 8:19:45 AM

Shadowthe_hedgehog on
Shadowthe_hedgehogOMG OMG OMG!!! Hurry Ekyt!

LOL sorry, sometimes I really get into the story
Awesome chapter!