Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 132 - It's Now or Never

A Fan-fic about the guardian in training. Don't worry, there are two guardians, Knuckles isn't done yet.
This is going to be an actual series, so check back for updates!

Chapter 132 - It's Now or Never

Chapter 132 - It's Now or Never
Ekyt tore through the mines at a speed he didnt think he could reach. Of course, the chaos emeralds were helping him. The walls shimmered with energy from the millions of emeralds. Ekyts band was still pulsing red. He reached the end of the mines to find himself being attacked by swatbots. In two minutes, he had destroyed them. One of them had a vehicle. Ekyt decided that, if that swatbots was still alive, then he was on foot. He remembered the radio frequency the OSS was on and shouted to them to guard the caverns.

Knuckles jumped to the left of the blast. You miserable rodent! Youll make a fine trophy! Robotnik taunted. Snively! Release the AlphaDog-bot! A huge metallic dog pounced at Knuckles who glided upward and clung to the ceiling. He had an idea of what to do.

Tiffany (Shadowthe_Hedgehog) was near panic. Linda-su was fading fast. She wiped off her forehead with a cold cloth, and turned to Kurt. Kurt was pacing, looking furious. What kind of a son am I? I couldnt protect my own mother! he snarled to himself. Tiffany strode over to him. Cmon, youre doing your best. My best isnt good enough! It never was! Why did he have to save me! I should have died! Kurt exclaimed. Tiffany tried to calm him down. Cmon, youre good enough for me. One kiss on the cheek later, and things didnt seem so bad for Kurt.
Ekyt blazed through the forest. He saw a troop of swatbots up ahead, and decided to play a favorite childhood game of his: Traffic Jam! He floored the piece of machinery and aimed right for the swatbots. He jumped out and hit the ground running without checking to see what damage he had done. The hospital was in sight. The band on his chest beat furiously, reminding him that Linda was near death. He couldnt let that happen. He opened the doors to the hospital and had one leg in when the other suddenly erupted with pain. Ekyt hit the floor. He had been shot in the leg. The doors closed behind him. Ekyt dragged himself to a nurse, just before losing consiousness, handed her the emeralds and said Use it on Linda-Su. Tiffany can helpppp.. His voice trailed off. But had he made it in time to save her?

Knuckles dug into the ceiling in a circle. Robotnik knew what he was up to, but could do nothing to stop him. He ran away with his tail between his legs, leaving his giant dog creation behind. The ceiling caved seconds later as Knuckles glided away from the wreckage back toward the floating island.

NEXT ISSUE: IS LINDA-SU SAFE? WHAT ABOUT EKYT? OR SONIC? AND IS KURT GONNA COME AROUND? FIND OUT NEXT ISSUE, CAUSE THE ONLY TIME YOU GET THIS MUCH CHAOS IS WHEN NG DOES WHAT OTHERS WONT!

Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Shadowthe_hedgehog on January 14, 2007, 7:38:59 AM

Shadowthe_hedgehog on
Shadowthe_hedgehogAWESOME! I hope Linda gets better

Nice chapter NG

HyruleGaurd3 on February 25, 2007, 12:53:03 PM

HyruleGaurd3 on
HyruleGaurd3whos tiffany?
 

Violet_Rose on February 5, 2007, 12:08:06 AM

Violet_Rose on
Violet_Rosedun dun DUUUUUUN! (it really needed dramatic music, sorry about that XD)
Anyways *cough* i missed your writin' man! ;~; Now Imma read all the issues/Chapters I missed x3 Wish me luck I s'pose ;3

nextguardian on February 6, 2007, 12:17:41 PM

nextguardian on
nextguardianI need my own musical score and laugh track, lol

Flashthehedgehog on January 15, 2007, 12:46:15 AM

Flashthehedgehog on
FlashthehedgehogAwesome chapter NG