Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 133 - Who Dun It?

A Fan-fic about the guardian in training. Don't worry, there are two guardians, Knuckles isn't done yet.
This is going to be an actual series, so check back for updates!

Chapter 133 - Who Dun It?

Chapter 133 - Who Dun It?
Ekyt woke up with a start, cursing silently as the pain hit his leg. A nurse was just about stick a needle into him. Ekyt gently grabbed her arm and shook his head. “This will numb the pain.” Again, Ekyt shook his head. “I don’t like drugs. The pain’s fine.” She smiled at him, if somewhat warily, and walked away. Ekyt got up immediately and walked to Linda’s bedside. Kurt had fallen asleep, worried about his “mother.” Tiffany (Shadowthe_hedgehog) looked up at him and silently gave a thumbs up. Silently, he motioned to her to follow him.

“She’s okay?” he asked anxiously. “Yep. Just sleeping it off.” She said with a grin. Ekyt breathed a sigh of relief. “Good to know. And Knuckles? The OSS?” “They’re all fine. The Chaotix met with the OSS and took the team to the floating island. Colin took a shot in the shoulder, but he’s the only one. He says not to worry.” Ekyt looked down at his leg. “And me? What happened?” Tiffany sucked her breath in. “Wellllll.. it was kind of.. um.. hey look! There’s Sonic!”

Sonic screeched to a stop. “Hey pal, I heard you took a shot. How ya feeling?” “I’m alright. Thanks. Is everything cool on Mobius?” Ekyt asked. “Yeah, no problem. Ol’ ‘Butnik had to run for it, and you and Knux pretty much wrecked him.” Sonic said, also grinning. “So, what happened with my leg?” Sonic looked at Tiffany. “What are you hiding?” Ekyt asked, suspicious. “Hiding? Us? Don’t be silly!” Tiffany said. Ekyt wasn’t buying it. “Uh huh. C’mon, tell me what’s up.” They exchanged glances again. “Well, okay. See, you had the emeralds, and you were just about in the hospital. Someone with a laser shot you in the leg. And the only one who has that type of laser is..” Sonic hesitated. Ekyt made a “come-on” gesture. Tiffany winced and said “Okay, it was Julie-Su.” Silence. Ekyt’s breath caught in his chest. “I can’t believe it. Where is she?” he asked. “No one’s seen her since.” Tiffany said.

Ekyt thought something was up. He looked over at Linda-Su. She seemed to be okay. He turned back toward the two hedgehogs. “Hmm. You know, if what you’re saying is true, then I would believe anything.” Ekyt’s foot flashed out and caught Sonic in the stomach. With a clang. Tiffany was shocked. What the heck? “Sonic” got up. “Good look kid. Only you would have figured that out. Too bad it won’t last.” “Sonic” raced toward Linda-Su, jumping into the air, impossibly high, and coming down with a spindash. Ekyt dove forward and kicked again, knocking Sonic aside. This time, Sonic’s eyes were red. Without warning, he spun into Ekyt and put his foot across Ekyt’s neck. “Good riddance.” Ekyt struggled for a moment, but whatever painkiller they had put into him while he was out cold was still in effect. “Tiffany, find Julie-Su! She’s probably in trouble!” he coughed out. He was fading fast. He reached up and felt a flimsy plastic chair that was for visitors. He swung it as hard as he could. It cracked “Sonic” once. Twice. Again. Finally, the blows forced the imposter to relinquish the grip he had. Ekyt got to his feet. “No way am I gonna let some ‘bot get past me.” Ekyt gulped internally. You know, I think that’s just what he’s going to do. But why?

The real Sonic raced along the green fields on his way back to the Great Forest. “Hey Rotor, I’ve got enough rings here to.. Yipe!” Sonic jumped back as Rotor and Sally’s eyes glowed red. “Get him!” A group of Freedom Fighters, all with matching eyes, started toward him. Sonic decided to run for it. Even he couldn’t defeat all of the freedom fighters himself.

TO BE CONTINUED!

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Shadowthe_hedgehog on February 5, 2007, 7:21:48 AM

Shadowthe_hedgehog on
Shadowthe_hedgehogOh Gosh!!! I've gotta read the next chapter!
I'm with Violet_Rose on this, THE SUSPENSE IS KILLING!!! ^^' LOL nice chapter NG

Violet_Rose on February 5, 2007, 12:11:10 AM

Violet_Rose on
Violet_RoseSuspence is killing me at this point >.>; XD
Nice chapter man :D Really enjoyed it ^__^