Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 135 - The Race is On!

A Fan-fic about the guardian in training. Don't worry, there are two guardians, Knuckles isn't done yet.
This is going to be an actual series, so check back for updates!

Chapter 135 - The Race is On!

Chapter 135 - The Race is On!
Sonic and Ekyt backed through the woods. In a scene from a cheesy comedy, Linda and Tiffany (Shadowthe_Hedgehog) were coming from the other direction. They bumped into each other. All four jumped. Linda and Tiffany had weapons, and were aiming them at the two shocked guys. “You’ve got ten seconds to prove that you’re not robots before we shoot.” Linda-Su warned. Ekyt laughed. “Okay. I’ll roll up my pant leg. Slowly, with two fingers.” He displayed a cut he had gotten. Blood dripped out. Linda-Su gave him a small grin. “Okay, you’re clear, since robots can’t bleed. Now you Sonic.” Sonic didn’t have any proof. “Tell them something only you would know.” Ekyt advised. Sonic nodded. “Okay. Here’s my proof: There’s only one Sonic, and you’re looking at him! Faster than sound, cooler than the other side of your pillow! I’m there and back before you even know I’m gone!” Sonic exclaimed. Tiffany nodded. “That’s classic Sonic. They’re real.”

Linda lowered her gun. “Thank God you’re okay.” She hugged Ekyt, who returned it. Sonic and Tiffany both rolled their eyes. “Hey, lovebirds?” Sonic said, tapping his foot. “You know, that whole “stop the imposter thing” ain’t gonna wait while you two make out!” Linda shot Sonic a false, exasperated look. “A “hug” isn’t making out!” Sonic backed up, hands up in mock-surrender. “Sorry, you and Ekyt will have to explain the difference to me someday.” “I don’t think he knows.” Linda pointed out. Tiffany had to stifle her laughter at the look on Ekyt’s face, which was a mix of confusion, understanding, and comedy. “Let’s get back to the mission, shall we?” she said, thankfully sparing him from answering.

They hid behind the stone wall at Robotropolis. It was supposed to protect Robotnik from outside forces. “Okay, I lived in Robotropolis for a while, so I know where we’ll be safe. I’ll bet anything that Robotnik is controlling those metal duplicates, and that he’s got the real one’s locked up. We need to get to the old OSS hideout, and wait for daybreak. During the night we can cause a distraction. Anyone have anything to add?” Sonic asked. Ekyt spoke up quietly. “Distraction- I think Tiffany and Linda can force some of their ammunition to “cook off.” In other words, blow something up that’s not near us. Robotnik scrambles the troops, but not near us.” The whole group agreed that would be a good course of action.

Robotnik pounded his fists on his computer console. “HOW DID THEY GET THIS FAR!!! SNIVELY!!!” “Yes master?” Snively said meekly. “ DISPATCH MY MINIONS TO THE MUNITIONS FACTORY!!! NOW!!!!!” Robotnik destroyed the monitor. “I’ll have your heads for this!” He turned to his captives. “And I’ll have yours too…”

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Shadowthe_hedgehog on February 18, 2007, 7:37:50 AM

Shadowthe_hedgehog on
Shadowthe_hedgehogKewl ^^ nice chapter!