Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 136 - Infiltrating Robotropolis

A Fan-fic about the guardian in training. Don't worry, there are two guardians, Knuckles isn't done yet.
This is going to be an actual series, so check back for updates!

Chapter 136 - Infiltrating Robotropolis

Chapter 136 - Infiltrating Robotropolis
Robotnik decided to start with Sally. “In you go, your majesty!” he said with a vile smile. “You’re a monster! And you won’t get away with it!” Sally yelled as she squirmed. A blue streak sped in, destroying Swatbots and grabbing Sally. “That’s no way to treat a lady! Didn’t your motherboard teach you better?” Sonic stared, smirking, that little half-smile on his face. Robotnik turned to run. Ekyt was standing there. “Sorry Charlie. Or rather, Tubby.” Robotnik turned. Tiffany’s (Shadowthe_Hedgehog) grinning face met him. The last direction was covered by Linda-Su. “Going somewhere?” Robotnik laughed again. “Don’t let him-!” Robotnik managed to reach his computer console and initiate a self destruct. “You’ve won the battle, but not the war, you pathetic creatures!” Robotnik’s voice boomed out as he rose in his hovercraft. “You’ll get yours!” Sonic shouted back, too angry to zing Robotnik. The Freedom Fighters all crowded around. “We need to get out of here, fast!” Rotor exclaimed. “’Ow? Zee ‘egehog is zee only one who can run fast enough! And zee girl…chaos control couldn’t possibly ‘andle zis much weight!” That was a point. “You blokes seem like you’re in a stick wicket!” “Flash?!?!” Sally exclaimed in disbelief. Flash was serious now. “There’s a couple vehicles over this way. It’s not the best chance, but it’s all you’ve got.” He said, leading the way.

(NOTE: Flash, if this isn’t okay for me to add, please let me know, and I’ll remove it immediately –NG)

(NOTE #2: Check out Flashthehedgehog’s awesome fic, starring her OC.)

(NOTE #3: Check out my profile for other great fics by my amigos on FAC –NG)

(NOTE #4: (Last one. Promise!) As the next paragraph will attest to, I just played MOH: RS. If anyone out there is offended by the dialogue, please let me know, and I’ll remove it. It’s not meant to be offensive. That line is my favorite part of the game! ^^ –NG)

Didn’t it figure the vehicles were dead? “Lemme see if I can’t just juice these crates up!” Flash somehow created a burst of Static electricity, powerful enough to jump start the two strange vehicles. “You just played Medal of Honor: Rising Sun, didn’t you?” Linda pointed out. “Yeah, how’d you know?” “C’mon, Major Bromley, the “stick wicket” line?” Linda said. “Okay, okay, guilty as charged. Now, let’s go!” Ekyt took one vehicle’s wheel with Rotor, Antoine, Linda-Su, Julie-Su, and a freedom fighter he didn’t know. Sonic took the other one, with Tiffany, Uncle Chuck, Muttskie, Bunnie, Sally, and Tails.

The vehicles flashed out of Robotropolis. The explosion was strange, in the way that it seemed peaceful. Like something had been accomplished. “That’s a good day’s work.” Julie-Su muttered. “Yah, I’m beat.” Sonic agreed. “Let’s get some shut-eye and head back to Knothole tomorrow.” “We’re totally out in the open here.” Tiffany pointed out. Ekyt was kicking at some rocks. Linda took it for granted he had something up his sleeve. “What’ve you got?” she asked him, a smile in her voice. “The old OSS shelter. It’s not Knothole, but we should be safe, if somewhat crowded.” Everyone seemed to like the idea, so they all piled in, looking forward to some rest.

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Flashthehedgehog on March 7, 2007, 4:27:34 AM

Flashthehedgehog on
FlashthehedgehogSorry it took so long for me to read this chapter and all your other chapters, leaving you to wonder if Flash is still allowed in the chapter, lol. Which by the way he is no problem.

Shadowthe_hedgehog on February 26, 2007, 9:29:02 AM

Shadowthe_hedgehog on
Shadowthe_hedgehogCOOL ^^ Nice job
can't wait to read the next chapter