Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 137 - The Reverse Universe...

A Fan-fic about the guardian in training. Don't worry, there are two guardians, Knuckles isn't done yet.
This is going to be an actual series, so check back for updates!

Chapter 137 - The Reverse Universe...

Chapter 137 - The Reverse Universe...
The next day they made their way back to Knothole. Immediately, two things happened. Tails ran up to Ekyt, while Amy ran up to Sonic.

Tails: She slapped me!
Amy: He’s a whiner!
Tails: ME?! How about you?
Amy: Humph!
Tails: Rotten fangirl!
Amy: WHAT?!

“Hey, break it up! C’mon break it up!” Sonic had Amy around the waist as she was swinging her hammer. Ekyt was holding Tails back. “You take her to the Ring Pond, I’ll take Tails over here!” Ekyt called out.

Tails sat down across from Ekyt. “What happened?” Ekyt asked carefully. “Well, she was telling me for the millionth time how great Sonic is. Then I remembered how he and Sally treated me, and I told her “I’m as much of a hero as Sonic.” Then she laughed and said I’d never be half the hero Sonic is! Then I called her a stupid fangirl, and she slapped me! It’s Fiona all over again!” Tails said, finally letting a few tears trickle out. (See Archie Comics Sonic the Hedgehog #172 –NG (you won’t be sorry for checking it out) Ekyt sat down. “You know, I know it’s hard to believe, but the world won’t end just because you and Amy aren’t a couple anymore. It happened with me and Linda-Su. It could happen to you too. It’ll work out. Trust me.”

Sonic asked Amy “What happened?” Her story was identical to Tails. Except at the end, she hugged Sonic and wouldn’t let go. Sally already knew about Amy’s obsession, and she laughed at Sonic’s disgust.

Tails walked along, his head down. Fiona had slapped him and told him he couldn’t trust anyone. And now Amy had done the same thing. When he saw Amy coming, Tails started to fly. He had enough pain for one day. He couldn’t talk to Sonic or Sally anymore, and he wasn’t comfortable talking to Antoine or Bunnie, or Rotor. He needed advice, maybe even from a girl.

Amy walked along and saw Tails fly away. “I’ve got my Sonic!” she said. Sonic pushed her off his leg. “Amy, you’ve got to understand, you’re a great kid, but we’re too different.” Amy let go and cried. “I understand Sonic.” Sonic rolled his eyes. “Oh man! You’ve just got to meet the right guy Amy. You’re a cute girl, you’ll meet someone and things’ll work out. Trust me, I’ve been there.”

Tails flight took him to the cosmic interstate. Through here, you could access every dimension in the world. Tails headed into the “Reverse Universe,” a world where Freedom Fighters were evil and Robotnik was good. The reverse Tails saw him coming. “Hey, you’re looking down pal.” Tails looked up and started to back away. “Hey, relax, I’m not gonna hurt ya. After all, I’m you. Why don’t you talk to me and friends.” The reverse Tails put a comforting hand on Tails shoulder and steered him toward a cluster of buildings.

Amy’s walk took her right to the Royal Palace. “Amy, are you okay?” Sally asked, concerned. Amy gritted her teeth. “I HATE YOU!” she yelled. Sally didn’t know quite how to respond. Amy stormed off…

Tails explained to his new friends what happened. “They did that? You’re a tough kid.” Anti-Sally said. “Really?” Tails asked. “Sure. Why don’t you hang with us. You’re cute anyway, better than the scum I’ve been hangin’ with.” They tossed Tails a pair of sunglasses and black boots. “You’re one of us kid. You just steer us to them and we’ll take care of this for ya.” Tails felt accepted, and he loved it. He couldn’t wait to tell Ekyt and Linda…

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Shadowthe_hedgehog on March 2, 2007, 9:03:47 AM

Shadowthe_hedgehog on
Shadowthe_hedgehogAwesome!!! I love the chapter NG ^^ poor Tails