Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 138 - Tails' Turn

A Fan-fic about the guardian in training. Don't worry, there are two guardians, Knuckles isn't done yet.
This is going to be an actual series, so check back for updates!

Chapter 138 - Tails' Turn

Chapter 138 - Tails' Turn
Ekyt was talking with Linda when she suddenly showed her teeth in a snarl. Ekyt spun around to face Tails. “Hi!” he said brightly. The black boots, bandana, and sunglasses had done their job: They gave him a new look. “Tails? Nice clothes man! Where’d you get that look?” Ekyt asked, thinking he already new. “My friends form the cosmic interstate. And, I’d like you to meet my new girlfriend!” Anti-Sally stepped out. Linda made a move, but Ekyt put a hand on his shoulder. “Any other friends Tails?” “You bet!” Anti-Antoine, Anti-Rotor, and Anti-Knuckles stepped out from the bushes. Ekyt made no move to attack. “Hmm. Well, to each his own.” Ekyt said calmly. The anti-Knuckles suddenly leapt at Ekyt, tacking him. The two rolled on the ground exchanging punches. Linda fought with the Anti-Antoine, until Anti-Rotor shot her with some magnetic beam, pinning her to a rock. (Yes, some rocks have metal in them –NG)

Sonic and Sally were having a talk about Tails and Amy. “Maybe Ekyt’s right.” Sonic suggested. Sally sighed. “I’m just looking out for him. But I guess he DOES have as much experience as we do…” Sonic could tell she didn’t like this at all. “Well, something has to be done about Amy. But, well, being a guy, I have no clue what.” Sally giggled at that. “Boys!” Sonic tapped his foot impatiently. “Whatever it is, it needs to be done quick. I can’t fight Robotnik with a girl strapped to my leg!” “Well, let’s get Tails sorted out first.” Sally said. “Yeah, good idea. He’s probably gone to see Ekyt.”

Ekyt punched again, twisting out from under the semi-conscious anti-Knuckles. Tails was in a state of shock. Anti-Sally made no move, though. She had some strange thoughts running through her head. Did she actually like him? It seemed that way. But she needed to know where his loyalty lied.

Anti-Rotor charged Ekyt, hitting him with his full mass of blubber. Ekyt dodged him; that was easy enough; then he shot the magnetic ray again, binding Ekyt to the rock. Anti-Antoine slapped Linda-Su. Ekyt tried to bite, or kick, or anything after that. Anti-Antoine punched him, as did Anti-Knuckles. Anti-Sally looked on with concern. “Tails…they’re your friends aren’t they?” Tails nodded. “I know, I’ve gotta choose.” “No, let me choose for you. GUYS! Knock it off!” They all stopped at their leaders request. She walked up to Ekyt and Linda. “You guys are taking care of him. Thank you.” Ekyt stared at her, not believing it. He did when she slapped him across the face. “Yeah! Go get ‘im Sally!” That came from Tails. Ekyt shook his head. Tails had gone to the dark side, and there was nothing they could do to bring him back.

Sonic raced up, holding Sally, and saw what happened. He sped past Tails, let Sally off, and attacked the nearest enemy. Anti-Rotor’s machine broke, and Linda and Ekyt came flying out. Linda-Su picked Anti-Sally, while Ekyt attacked Anti-Knuckles and Anti-Antoine. Sally fought Anti-Sally. Tails hit Sally. “Back off sister! That’s my girl!” Tails snarled. He then kicked Ekyt in the shin, hard enough to create a small “crack!” Linda grabbed his Tails and tied them in a knot. “What’s gotten into you Tails?!” Sonic yelled out. “All of you treated me like a kid! Except you and Linda, Ekyt, so I hope no hard feelings. But I’ve gotta protect my girl. Right babe?” he asked the Anti-Sally. “You bet.” She said, ticking him under the chin. Ekyt felt…betrayed. He burst forward, spearing tails with his shoulder. “You get your little orange butt of my island! Now I see where your loyalties lie!” Sonic shook his head sadly. “I’m sorry bud, but he’s right.”

TO BE CONTINUED…

AND: TIFFANY, KURT, and the OSS JOIN UP WITH THE CHAOTIX TO STOP CRIME ON ANGEL ISLAND!

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Flashthehedgehog on March 7, 2007, 4:36:45 AM

Flashthehedgehog on
FlashthehedgehogAwesome poor Tails, I can't imagine what he feels like now. Eykt was right to do that though, go Eykt! *screaming fangirl*

Eykt: 0_o

nextguardian on March 7, 2007, 10:57:07 AM

nextguardian on
nextguardianEkyt: OMG! I have a fan!

Thanks for the comments, and Flash is most certainly going to have a part!

Shadowthe_hedgehog on March 3, 2007, 2:51:42 AM

Shadowthe_hedgehog on
Shadowthe_hedgehogAweosme! I love this chapter! Nice Job