Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Meet the players

A Sonic X fanfic. Features fan chars at times, and is my second-longest running series!

Chapter 1 - Meet the players

Chapter 1 - Meet the players






Sonic and friends sat at Chris Throndykes mansion. The news was on, but no one was really watching. They were watching Mr. Tanaka demonstrate some weird martial arts move. Then an interesting story came on.





And in local news, Station Squares criminals have been plagued by a mysterious vigilante. He had been described as pale, with dark hair, a white shirt, and long black coat. The police are baffled by this humans actions. More on this as it comes.





Amy hugged Sonic tight, much to his dismay. Sonic, you dont think hell come after us, do you? she asked. Relax, Ames, hes like us, a good guy. Hes going after criminals. Tails had pulled up a search page on his laptop. Hey guys, look at this! The photo showed Rouge and Shadow, but the background was what caused everyone to stare. Thats gotta be him! said Chris. The pictures showed a blurred him, jumping behind a building. The group was unaware they were under surveillance.





He let his coat blow behind him. Chao? asked the little creature at his side. He petted it absently, as it rubbed against his leg. Relax, Blush. Well get you back to her soon. The blue hedgehog particularly interested him. But there would be time for that later. He left, leaving the strange domestic scene.





Here you are Maam. He handed the chao to its owner. Thanks kid. What do I owe ya? Rouge the Bat, formerly a government spy, asked. The human shook his head. Nothing. Well, come in and dry off, at least. He stepped in the door, and immediately took in his surroundings, looking around warily, some kind of martial arts instincts kicking in. Well, thanks kid. You sure I cant pay you? As if I would. He shook his head again. He decided to talk in a fake voice, just in case.





It was my pleasure. He said, or, rasped. He nodded at her, then rose from the couch and left. Rouge stared at him as he left. Hmm. Ill have to keep my eye on him&





Sonic raced around town, saying hi to the people he knew. Quiet day. He commented to Amy, who had been hanging on his leg for the last mile. Too quiet Sonic. She said. He rolled his eyes. Cmon, lets he- hold it! He dashed up a building, next to the human up there before he could react. Youre that vigilante! Why are you doing this? The human, taken by surprise, answered. I do whats right. Same as you. Aw snap, I talked in my real voice. Too late Why, are you going to turn me in? Sonic smiled. Wouldnt think of it. Thanks for the help. Would you like to join us? He actually nodded.





Back at the Thorndyke mansion, he was tightlipped. They asked him questions, and he responded politely. But quick. His dark eyes darted around, searching for a threat. Then he was asked his name. Rather accusingly, actually, by Tails. He shook his head. Amy pushed Tails out of the way.





We really cant thank you properly, until we know your name. Amy said. The human sighed and rubbed the bridge of his nose. No one has asked me that in a long time. My name is Ekyt. Sweet! Thats an awesome name! How come nobodys asked you? she said. Because Im alone. Have been for a year. Amy felt her heart soften. Cream, bring Cheese here. Chao are a good judge of character. Cream brought Cheese over, and the human bent down to let him smell his hand.





Cheese did, looking at the humans fingerless gloves, before a heart popped over his head. Well, if Cheese thinks youre cool, so do we. Sonic welcomed him. Now we just gotta introduce you to Knuckles&and Shadow.





Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Flashthehedgehog on August 10, 2006, 10:44:33 PM

Flashthehedgehog on
Flashthehedgehogwow awesome, I'm gonna read more!

Shadowthe_hedgehog on July 29, 2006, 1:15:02 PM

Shadowthe_hedgehog on
Shadowthe_hedgehogHey, This is an awesome story, I'm gonna read this one to keep me occupied untill you get more chapters up on the Next Guardian ^^ Awesome chapter