Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 34 - New Beginings

A Sonic X fanfic. Features fan chars at times, and is my second-longest running series!

Chapter 34 - New Beginings

Chapter 34 - New Beginings






Chris Thorndyke entered the bar, while Rouge flew above him, two pistols aimed at the sides. Chris held a shotgun, straight forward. Ray got up. Kid, are you- BLAM! Ray hit the floor as customers screamed and raced for the door. I know youre here Ekyt! He shouted. Rouge flew off to look in the casino part.





Ekyts heart thudded behind the bar as he vainly searched for something to defend himself with. His hand flashed out and grabbed a tap with a hose. Ekyt sprang up. Have a drink Chris! he shouted as he doused Chris with the drink. Chris let his guard down long enough for Ekyt to kick the shotgun away from him. Chris, inexperienced, charged Ekyt, who side-stepped him and threw him into the wine bottles behind the bar. As Chris lay behind the bar, Linda ran in, her pistol drawn. Ekyt reached down to grab Chris, only to hear a CLICK. Dont move hot stuff. Rouge breathed in his ear. Slowly, Ekyt turned around. Linda had a gun to her back. It was held by Roxy (Violet_Rose).





Why are you tormenting me! Ekyt demanded. Rouge smiled, then pouted. You didnt want my attention. Thats a lie! You dumped me! Twice, I might add, for Knuckles! I was happy for him, but I hope he knows what hes gotten himself into with you. Ekyt snarled. Always the hero, arent we? Rouge answered. Ekyt dropped his eyes. No&not anymore. Rouge was momentarily shocked. Why is that? Ekyt looked her in the eye. I wasnt cut out for it. Now lets make a deal&





Sonic picked the top floor of the warehouse. He liked it up here, he could change the locks daily to keep Amy out, and he could have Crystal over anytime he wanted. She was looking out the window, deep in thought about something. Anything you need to tell me? Sonic asked. Crystal blushed. She hadnt realized he had been watching. I cant tell him I was thinking about him& I was just wondering where Ekyt and Linda are? Sonic shrugged his shoulders. Couldnt tell ya.





Amy and Cream had the third floor. The two had grown close, like sisters. &and then Tails said good night Cream. And then he kissed me! she said. Oh, Im so happy for you Cream! I wish I could get Kurt to do that&





Kurt and Paula had the second floor. Being brother and sister, they split the room. The two didnt plan on staying for long, they needed to get back to their own time. Kurt, age ten, was fascinated by Amy. He didnt really know her age, though it hardly mattered. He was more like Linda, he guessed. She wasnt his biological mother, but she had helped raise him. He glanced over at Paula.





Paula was restless, and didnt seem to fit, much like her father, Ekyt. She spent her time training with weights and in martial arts, so her contact with others was limited, but she had a natural beauty that somehow set her apart. Her dark brown hair on her head had come from her father, but she looked mostly like her mother. She also had her mothers ability to come forward and claim what was hers. But she had a shy side like her dad. She rarely smiled anymore, and as for a relationship- well&she hadnt had much luck. Except with a half-bat named Kruise ( Next Guardian). He never mentioned his parents, but he was half bat, half something else. Hard to tell&





The first floor was inhabited by the Chaotix. It was sectioned off into four pieces: Vectors room, Charmys room, Espios room, and a room for business. The warehouse seemed perfect for the detective business. Espio could train alone, Charmy could fly around without being too much of a pest, and Vector could blast his music. Good deal, they all thought.





The basement belong to Shadow and Violet (Violet_Rose). The setting suited them, for sure, but it wasnt what they needed. The darkness only gave them time to think about their awful pasts. That is, until a knock came on the door&





So youre telling me that if I let you call an ambulance for your friend, I get you, no questions asked? Rouge said, gun still trained on Ekyt. He nodded. And what about her? Rouge asked, motioning at Linda. You can let her- Ekyt started, but was interrupted. Im part of the package. I stay with him. Ekyt looked over at her. No, heres your chance to-! She had him around the neck, kissing him. Their foreheads met as she said softly No. I may guard the chao, but you guard me. But thats more than your job, thats your duty as my boyfriend. Ekyt blinked for a second. Except for the guns trained on them, that would have been perfect. Rouge took Lindas handcuffs and some rope she had with her. You two want to see each other suffer? Fine. After securing the doors, Rouge and Roxy started to beat up Linda. Ekyt tried to get to her, but he was helpless. He wouldnt have to wait long, he was next.





Tiffany (Shadowthe_hedgehog) looked at the paper the officer had given her. She looked up at the address. This is the place. She knocked on the door, meeting a green hedgehog. Oh, hi Tiffany! he said brightly. She took a step back. Um, pardon me, but who are you? Kurt remembered he was in the past. Oh, sorry, Im Kurt. Youre looking for Shadow, right? Uh yeah, how did you know? Never mind, this place is kinda weird. Is he around? Yeah, sure, follow me. He rapped on the basement door.











To Be Continued!!!





Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Shadowthe_hedgehog on August 1, 2006, 10:43:39 AM

Shadowthe_hedgehog on
Shadowthe_hedgehogAWESOME ^^ can't wait to read the next chapter! cool chapter