Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 35 - Blood Lust

A Sonic X fanfic. Features fan chars at times, and is my second-longest running series!

Chapter 35 - Blood Lust

Chapter 35 - Blood Lust






Linda had a black eye, cut lip, and a broken nose. Ekyt furiously tugged at his restraints, forgetting that he was retired from the hero business. Chris punched him in the face, but Ekyts adrenaline was going, so he barely felt it. Several hits later, Ekyt was cut down the chest, his shirt torn off, and handcuffed to the footrest at the bottom of the bar, held by Roxy and Chris. Rouge strode over, Ekyts belt in her hand. She slapped Linda and said Make sure you watch this sweetie. She proceeded to whip Ekyt. His back was red and bleeding before she was done. Then Rouge took her nails (pick nails from SA2B) and scratched them violently down Ekyts face. Linda was helpless as her boyfriend was decimated.





Kurt rapped on the door. What the heck do you want? Shadow snarled at Kurt. Hey Mr. Sunshine, got someone for you to meet. Kurt shot back. Tiffany and Shadow locked eyes. Wha-youre me! Shadow exclaimed. No, Im a girl stupid! Tiffany (Shadowthe_Hedgehog) called back. Violet (Violet_Rose) spoke up: You two look alike. Either youre twins or youve been unfaithful Shadow. Tiffany stood face to face with him. We met on the ARK briefly. Prof. Gerald kept us separate. Ive come back Shadow. But how? Those soldiers killed everyone! I escaped, but landed on a weird planet (Mobius to us Sonic fanatics- read Shadowthe_hedgehogs awesome fanfic for more info!- N.G.).





Sonic and Crystal, Tails and Cream, Kurt and Amy. It was always the same. Paula thought. She missed her boyfriend.











Fast-forward to the future:











A bat, red in color, with a thick crop of black hair falling over his eyes, red bangs blocking his vision, walked over to Ekyt. Hey. The young bat said quietly. Ekyt was surprised to see the young creature, as he was Rouges son. Then again, half of him was Knuckles as well. Its&Kruise right? Ekyt asked. Yeah. Listen, I came to ask your permission to date your daughter. Ekyt didnt respond right away. He looked the creature up and down. He had Knuckles knuckles, and Rouges wings, Knuckles dreadlocks and red body. A tattered black vest and pants with a chain for a belt were on him. Normally, that would have sent up flags in Ekyts parental dept. But times were tough. He turned back to the bat, nearly shuddering at his unblinking yellow eyes. Paula, could I see you for a minute? Bring your mother! Paula and Linda came over. Paula, this is Kruise. Kruise, I think you know Paula. Why dont you two get acquainted for a minute. The two left to go to the next room in the bunker complex. Kruise held the door for Paula. Ekyt was mildly impressed.





What do you think? Ekyt asked Linda. Linda smiled and raised her eyebrows. You never fit in either. Let them date. Shes twelve! Linda smiled again. You were seventeen at your first date. Dont you want your daughter to have a better chance? Yeah. I admit, the look of the guy& Youre wearing a mask and a trench coat with fingerless gloves. Yeah, you should complain. Let them date. He did.











Back to the Present











You okay? Linda asked Ekyt. Yeah. Ill be fine. You okay? Yeah. Just worried about yo- about us. She said quickly.





Sonic and Crystal (lilsoniclover) were at the store when a black and red bird zipped in. Hey Twen. Sonic called to him. Twen ignored him. Amy! was all he said. The stores clerk had the radio on. &And in other news, former government agent Rouge the bat, son of Station Squares wealthiest Chris Thorndyke, and another unknown person have taken the casino hostage. Two patrons, an echidna and an human, both unidentifiable, are believed to be& Oh God, thats Ekyt and Linda! Crystal exclaimed. Yeah. We gotta juice!





Shadow, Violet, and Tiffany were still catching up when they heard the same radio announcement. Tiffany jumped up to help, but to her surpise, Shadow remained sitting. Why should I help them? Shadow said carelessly. Tiffany shook her head. I thought the doctor would have given you some common sense Shadow. Guess its up to Violet and me. They rushed off.





Where are your chao? Rouge asked Linda. Linda stayed silent. Answer me! Theyre the key to the master emerald! I need to know. Linda said nothing. Rouge cocked the pistol. If you shoot her again, I swear& Ekyt started. Chris punched him. Ekyt bit Chris, causing everyone to come running to him. He ignored the pain, thinking if she isnt getting hurt, Im doing my job.











To Be Continued&





Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Violet_Rose on August 3, 2006, 12:07:11 AM

Violet_Rose on
Violet_RoseYay! The action begins! ^ ^

Shadowthe_hedgehog on August 2, 2006, 3:14:35 AM

Shadowthe_hedgehog on
Shadowthe_hedgehogAWESOME!!! this is really cool. And thanx for mentioning my story ^^