Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 40 - The Past Becons

A Sonic X fanfic. Features fan chars at times, and is my second-longest running series!

Chapter 40 - The Past Becons

Chapter 40 - The Past Becons
Thats it, under the couch. Rouge commanded. I know how to clean Rouge. Ekyt answered dryly. How long do I have to do this crap for? Fifteen days. One for each minute you were late. A knock came on the door. Ill get it. Ekyt answered. Good for you.
Tikal was at the door and pulled him out quickly. I know this is abrupt, but I think I may have made a mistake. Tikal told Ekyt. What do you mean? About you and Linda. Its her blood that runs through your childrens veins, but it might have been an ancestor of her instead& her voice trailed off as she blushed. Oh. Wow. Um- boy! Ekyt murmured. Well, I guess its no secret how I feel about you then. Ekyt answered shyly. I did guess. Tikal answered. Well, youre beautiful, and I can relate to you. I mean, about the whole love thing, and the helping people& Tikal couldnt help herself, she was too curious. What about Linda? Ekyt looked away slowly, his hand making a fist near his side. I couldnt prevent her from real love. I loved her, still do, to be honest. I could never hurt her. Tikal nodded and took him gently by the arm. I say you have served your debt here. I-I do want you to come back to my time. We can do so much good. She said, excited. What about what the Master Emerald said- I protested the emerald. It was its will that forced you to sacrifice all you held dear and serve Rouge. Its my duty now to guide you to rectify whatever the emerald believes you have done wrong. Ekyt gave her a grave smile. Whatever you need done. But first Ive got to say something to a couple of friends.
Shadow and Violet hid in the warehouse, tired from the chase. He owes us. Shadow mentioned. Violet was too tired to answer. Ekyt came in. Thank you Shadow. And you too Violet. You helped me save a life. Ill never forget it. As for what I owe you&The warehouse is yours Shadow. You and Violet. Under the condition that the others who live here stay living here. Say goodbye to Sonic for me. Im going with Tikal. To the past. What are you going to there? Violet asked. Whatever it takes to clear my name. Ekyt explained quickly. Say goodbye to the others for me. Oh, and tell Tiffany and Blain they can move in, if they want. I dont know when&if Ill be back. He turned to Tikal and knelt, ready for the trip to the past.

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Shadowthe_hedgehog on August 30, 2006, 9:46:49 AM

Shadowthe_hedgehog on
Shadowthe_hedgehogCool, YAY countdown to fifty ^^

Violet_Rose on August 29, 2006, 2:19:48 PM

Violet_Rose on
Violet_RoseAwww this turned out nicely ^^

nextguardian on August 29, 2006, 2:08:45 PM

nextguardian on
nextguardianSorry about the length, but I want this to start the countdown to: ISSUE 50!!! Yes, two versions of Next Guardian hit issue 50! and more to come!