Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 41 - Getting (un)Settled

A Sonic X fanfic. Features fan chars at times, and is my second-longest running series!

Chapter 41 - Getting (un)Settled

Chapter 41 - Getting (un)Settled
The past. It was beautiful to Tikal. Ekyt didnt consider that so much. He couldnt get over Linda. But that was his past. He wasnt a vigilante anymore. His job now was to protect Tikal, and do whatever he could to clear his name. Tikal seemed glad to have him around. She led him to the master emerald. He knelt before it while she stood back, petting the chao.
What wrong have I done? Ekyt asked. You are human. You are born into evil. My life is not predetermined. My fate is my own. What crime am I supposed to have perpetrated? Ekyt countered. Its what you did not do. Behold. Ekyt saw a vision. Linda and Knuckles trapped, fire around them. What does this have to do with me? Ekyt answered, shaken by the vision. A human cant be trusted. Thats your problem? So make me an echidna. The emerald paused. You would forsake your birthright to do good? If thats what it takes. Go to Tikal. I need to seek advisement.
Ekyt walked back to Tikal. You are angry. Tikal observed. Everywhere I turn, my humanity is against me. Im glad you dont hold it against me. Id rather be an echidna some days. Tikal understood totally. Well, for now, lets get you a place of your own. But be careful. The men are gearing up for war. If my father meets you, he may expect you to join. Im here to prevent the wars, right? Right. But even though I know you can, its best that you keep low until we can make you comfortable. Tikal looked at Ekyt, who had a strange look. Is something bothering you? Tikal asked. Well, its just-I-man, this is weird-! he sputtered. Tikal smiled soothingly. I think I understand. Its not customary, but& The two kissed for the first time. Thats what I meant! Ekyt exclaimed. Tikal smiled back. Thats my first kiss. I never dreamed that the boy Id be kissing would be human&or from a few generations in the future. Ekyt rolled his eyes. Well, considered everything else thats happened around here, Id say this is the norm. But, um, yeah, lets find me a place to live. Blushing, the new couple went off hand in hand.
Knuckles and Linda were enjoying their new life too. I never thought Id meet another echidna. They both said. Well, it is rare. Knuckles mentioned. Yeah. Knuckles looked at Linda. I hope Ekyt understands& Hes okay with it. He just wants us to be happy. Im glad he can take it easy like that. If it were me, I wouldve killed the other guy.
TO BE CONTINUED&

HEY WAIT!!! WHAT ABOUT CHRIS THORNDYKE? WILL SONIC AND THE OTHERS FIND HIM? TUNE IN NEXT TIME TO FIND OUT!

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Shadowthe_hedgehog on August 31, 2006, 4:51:19 AM

Shadowthe_hedgehog on
Shadowthe_hedgehogAwesome ^^

Violet_Rose on August 30, 2006, 2:17:28 PM

Violet_Rose on
Violet_Rose^_^ Keep it up!