Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 42 - Chaos (un)Control

A Sonic X fanfic. Features fan chars at times, and is my second-longest running series!

Chapter 42 - Chaos (un)Control

Chapter 42 - Chaos (un)Control
Eggman laughed at the unconscious form of Chris Thorndyke. Well, thats one genius out of the way! Now, how to get rid of Tails- Hmm? E-199 clanked into the room. Report? Eggman barked. Subject: Ekyt, Human, age 18, Caucasian, unaccounted for.  it responded in a mechanical tone. Elaborate. Eggman ordered. Last seen at the Master Emerald. Since no trace left. Subject Linda, Echidna, remains at the emerald, with subject Knuckles, echidna. All available data:

Video Clips:

00:01 Ekyt and Linda arrive at the emerald
00:10 Linda hugs Knuckles
30:00 Mysterious Echidna, orange in color, leaves with Ekyt.



Ekyt performing servant work for subject: Rouge the Bat, dual agent
Ekyt leaves with Tikal



Eggman looked closely at the clips. These are outdated! When were you going to inform me of this? Before the robot could respond, it was destroyed. Quite a find E199, too bad it was too late. But, if the video feed doesnt lie, Ekyt has been destroyed! Eggman laughed manically. Hes gone! Hahahahahaha!
Behind him, Chris Thorndyke stirred. He had heard everything. He needed to contact Sonic. But where was he? Eggman, seeing him awake, answered his question. Well, look whos awake? Chris, I was worried youd never wake up! Were already to the Master Emerald! You wont get away with it Eggman! Sonic will stop you! Bah! You dont know, do you Chris? I have you, half of the brain trust, and Ekyt is gone! Sonic is practically alone! Do you really think hes enough to stop me? Chris laughed. Yeah, he had every time before this. Wise little punk& Eggman snarled.
Ekyt and Tikal were walking to her hut when her father ran into them. Good Morning Father, Tikal said brightly. Tikal, who is this, and what is it? the chief asked, gesturing at Ekyt. Hes- hes a human father. His name is Ekyt. He has come for the good of the tribe. Tikal said to cover him. The chief looked at him. What can you do boy? I can fight, Ekyt said, raised his eyebrows, then said, Or, I can help you become more profitable without fighting. The chief grunted. You are different&perhaps a test&Bring Me Chaos!!! He yelled, as the other echidnas rushed to comply. Should you lose, you will be banished. If you win, I will grant you three requests. For now, you should be ready to fight. Tikal looked worried. Ekyt cocked his head at her, questioningly. Chaos is a vicious beast! You are formidable, but I fear the worst. Tikal told him. Ekyt nodded gravely. Hold these. Im sure Ive fought worse. He said, handing his trench coat and mask over to her. He had seen pictures of chaos, so he thought he knew what he was in for. But that was Chaos 0 and Chaos 1. The monstrosity before him, three stories tall, was Chaos 7, its ultimate form. Tikal winced. Ekyt, trying to keep her positive, yelled, it aint the size that counts, its what you do with it! He rushed at chaos.
Sonic and Tiffany were searching for Chris. She was the only one who could keep up, and the only one willing to go along. Youre pretty fast! sonic called to her. She was matching him almost stride for stride. Thanks! Uh oh! Better watch out! They were getting close to Eggmans base near the Mystic Ruins. Hes probably got some traps set up. He loves his useless mechanics. Sonic called over to her. Yeah, he- OW! Sonic stopped. Tiffany?

WHAT HAPPENED TO TIFFANY? HOWS EKYT GOING TO BEAT CHAOS 7?

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Shadowthe_hedgehog on September 1, 2006, 9:48:39 AM

Shadowthe_hedgehog on
Shadowthe_hedgehogOH, what happened to her??? I've gotta read the next chapter, I hope Ekyt can beat Chaos!

Violet_Rose on August 31, 2006, 1:14:58 PM

Violet_Rose on
Violet_RoseDun, dun, DUN! Good way to end a story buddy! ^_^